Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Admin

What the hell does it take for Arizona to just shut up

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,5463831.story

What is wrong with this place? Is it sunstroke? Is it the water? Don't the people in this state have a lick of common sense? Sorry DJ, this isn't a personal attack against you, per se. It's just that I'm ashamed for your adopted state.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:22 PM

question now is. why is his SSN. Linked to connecticut? If i livved in Az, id have sunstroke in the shade.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
question now is. why is his SSN. Linked to connecticut? If i livved in Az, id have sunstroke in the shade.
I dunno. Is Connecticut a foreign country?

Why is mine linked to OH, CA, TN, VA....and probably just about anyother state I have ever resided in or travelled to? And why should I care that it is?
Old 05-19-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
The SS card state code means nothing before or after 1972 when it was changed. Before 1972 you could apply for the card in any state. The state did not have to be the state you live in at the time.

It is very possible that Obama applied for his SS card when he was a student at Columbia or Harvard. He may have had it sent to a friends parents home address in Connecticut to avoid having it sent to his student housing address which tend to change often. Connecticut is a short drive or train ride from New York City the same is true of Boston. At the time Obama applied for his SS card The zip code that the card was sent to determined the state code.

There are any number of reasonable explanations why his state code is Connecticut. He attended college right next to the state for 6 to 7 years.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

The show me your grades conspiracy is laughable too. You won't get into Columbia let alone Harvard Law School where he was editor of The Harvard Law Review without being highly regarded by your peers and carrying a more than respectable GPA throughout HS and the time he attended Occidental College. He was not a legacy "C" student like W was.

As far as the birther BS the state of Hawaii, several times, has confirmed that both birth certificates are real and are Obama's. I guess what the birthers want is an 8mm movie showing mom squirting out baby Obama on top of Diamond Head. Nah, they would just say it was faked.

Last edited by wgrr; 05-19-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
The show me your grades conspiracy is laughable too. You won't get into Columbia let alone Harvard Law School where he was editor of The Harvard Law Review without being highly regarded by your peers and carrying a more than respectable GPA throughout HS and the time he attended Occidental College. He was not a legacy "C" student like W was.
You are very erudite...not too many people know about the "Gentleman C" type of student that are basically (in the older days maybe not so much now) the scions of East Coast wealth. These are the Roosevelts, Kennedys, that all went to Harvard and Yale not because they were smart but because daddy's money was keeping the Ivy League afloat. Not a bad thing, since the existence of such institutions with the help of the aristocracy made it possible for really smart kids with no money to attend on scholarships, thus making our country better in the long run.

George W Bush is a great example of a gentleman C student....wealthy guy who showed up for class and was awarded a degree after 4 years and probably got Cs for the most part...JFK and FDR I think were the same types.

Obama was one of the poorer kids who got in on his own....and maybe with affirmative action maybe not I don't know. Anyway at least Osama Bin Laden is dead and Chrysler and GM are still around...
Old 05-20-2012, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post

Obama was one of the poorer kids who got in on his own....and maybe with affirmative action maybe not I don't know. Anyway at least Osama Bin Laden is dead and Chrysler and GM are still around...
I've wondered but not really ever cared enough to looking to whether or not Obama's wealthy friends and supporters actually helped in the whole Harvard thing.

Anyone know if Obama is in the Tri Lateral Commission? I suppose I need to look that up. He almost has to be as they have supplied every president since Carter.......
Old 05-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
I've wondered but not really ever cared enough to looking to whether or not Obama's wealthy friends and supporters actually helped in the whole Harvard thing.

I have to think the supporters came after the fact, that's usually how it works.

Anyone know if Obama is in the Tri Lateral Commission? I suppose I need to look that up. He almost has to be as they have supplied every president since Carter.......
Too bad they aren't the bilateral commission.Inflation's a bitch
Old 05-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post

Excellent post. I think we all need to be reminded of "clubs" like this.

Let us know when you confirm Obie's membership.

Thanks
Old 05-18-2012, 08:01 PM

good point...didnt even consider that angle...
Old 05-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

All Hawaii has to do is say yes, we have a birth certificate...which their law says they must do.
Why don't they just say yeah, we have it?