Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-09-2022, 06:56 PM

Arrested for threatening to kill Ted Cruz and others

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/houston-...nator-ted-cruz

"Every last one of your republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull. It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes. The addresses of which are public knowledge. You and every one of your colleagues is to be shot dead. Found and killed. You sick pieces of human scum will not have the (explicit) audacity to aggressive any further and to strip us of our rights like you did our grandparents so many years ago. You’ll be found and killed. As a civic do you have every American to do so (explicit). (explicit) Rafael. You piece of human scum."

The angry Left...
Old 07-09-2022, 07:04 PM

Kinzinger, on Jan. 6 panel, shares profane threats sent to his office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-jan-6-attack/

The angry, dumbass, idiotic far Reich MAGAMorons, a few of which post here, sadly.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Kinzinger, on Jan. 6 panel, shares profane threats sent to his office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-jan-6-attack/

The angry, dumbass, idiotic far Reich MAGAMorons, a few of which post here, sadly.
The name-calling as opposed to the discussion technique is used when someone has nothing of value to add to a discussion....and is used by a few who post here, sadly.
Old 07-11-2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
The name-calling as opposed to the discussion technique is used when someone has nothing of value to add to a discussion....and is used by a few who post here, sadly.
Have you noticed the left brings up "average" people making threats, which can be easily compiled from the fringe of all sides. But I challenge them to come up with anything similar to the compilation of statements made by the left's LEADERSHIP that I included in my previous post.

You can always find nut jobs on the dark fringe of every side of an issue. But that doesn't mean everyone that politically agrees with them is a nutjob. But when their leadership slides into that dark abyss, they have a serious problem, and may want to "rethink their lives".

Fortunately, most of us do exactly that as we mature. But some never mature.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Admin

Quote:
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/houston-...nator-ted-cruz

"Every last one of your republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull. It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes. The addresses of which are public knowledge. You and every one of your colleagues is to be shot dead. Found and killed. You sick pieces of human scum will not have the (explicit) audacity to aggressive any further and to strip us of our rights like you did our grandparents so many years ago. You’ll be found and killed. As a civic do you have every American to do so (explicit). (explicit) Rafael. You piece of human scum."

The angry Left...
Have you even looked at the incredible torrent of threats and killings by the right? Heather Heyer? Any of the countless African Americans killed by the police at the slightest fucking provocation?

Grow the fuck up, Mike.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:15 PM
Admin

Talk about a broad brush. This crap takes the cake.
Old 07-11-2022, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Have you even looked at the incredible torrent of threats and killings by the right? Heather Heyer? Any of the countless African Americans killed by the police at the slightest fucking provocation?

Grow the fuck up, Mike.
Whataboutism.

Sure I have. But as your post demonstrates, folks here are far more interested in focusing on "threats and killings by the right", and mentioning such behavior when it occurs "by the left" is not terribly welcome.

The "countless African Americans killed by the police at the slightest fucking provocation" are discussed here in detail. Yet, the increase in police fatalities in the line of duty is way up, and not discussed much at all.

Hell, the ongoing increase in gun violence not directed at cops, and not directed randomly or in "mass-shootings", is so out of control is some cities - the cities these officers work in - that the city is calling in the Feds to help with enforcement.

"As of today, we’ve had 320 people shot in the city. Last year on June 6, we had more than 420," (Detroit Mayor) Duggan said. "We had more than 100 of our residents murdered this year. When you can have an 11-year-old girl in a home with a grandmother and five other children ... dancing joyously in the house and have a bullet come through and kill you, it hits very hard. It hits me personally, it hits the chief personally."

"Grow the fuck up"? I thought you were better than that. Oh well.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Whataboutism.
Yes, your thread is exactly that.

Federalist, libertarian Cruz has been hated by his fellow senators on both sides of the aisle for years, as he's a complete a$$hole. Even his conservative law professor has called him a fool.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:18 PM

Quote:

Federalist, libertarian Cruz has been hated by his fellow senators on both sides of the aisle for years, as he's a complete a$$hole. Even his conservative law professor has called him a fool.
Two things: All threads are "whataboutism". That's why they get started. And regading senators on both sides, yep. Kinda like Trump.

When you are not part of the uniparty, the uniparty doesn't like you. I prefer to judge senators by their records.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:

Interesting that, in your view, this apparently justifies the threat to kill him.