Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by catswiththum View Post
I am glad the campaign is over.

There is too much work to be done to continue wallowing in a largely media generated hysteria.

The transportation and power infrastructures need massive updating, health care snafus have to be fixed, trade and foreign policy don't sit still for hand wringing.

It's going to take all of us to get it done - there are those who want to keep crying, that's fine, just roll up your sleeves and cry while you work.
For another example, there are millions of Hispanics to deport. Boy is that going to take a lot of work. And, 95,000 more government workers to round them up.

Now shut your goddamn pie-holes and get busy! Or you might start looking Hispanic....
Old 11-09-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
I am glad the campaign is over.

There is too much work to be done to continue wallowing in a largely media generated hysteria.

The transportation and power infrastructures need massive updating, health care snafus have to be fixed, trade and foreign policy don't sit still for hand wringing.

It's going to take all of us to get it done - there are those who want to keep crying, that's fine, just roll up your sleeves and cry while you work.
Umm, you know from past experience though that republicans will do nothing for any of these issues.

How do you upgrade infrastructure and power grids when you're starving the beast? Who's going to pay? Cutting taxes is only going to cut the chances of improvements. And Republicans don't care about health care unless it's an election year. They've done everything they can to ignore health care. What ever makes you think they will do anything now?

And Trump = good international relations?....LOL!!!!
Old 11-09-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Only Schumer can save us now if no blue dogs capitulate.
You sound like a Trumpist. No one man can "save us", certainly not a corporate shill.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:59 AM

Well someone out there is happy about a Trump presidency.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...?client=safari
Old 11-09-2016, 09:05 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Well someone out there is happy about a Trump presidency.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...?client=safari
Maybe they'll have a celebratory cross-burning on inauguration night.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:10 AM

Now that this is over here's the deal. Since the small handful of people on this site have a small few that seem to think Americans made such a bad choice then here's something you need to remember before going outside. Everyone you see, any direction you look from your front door the chances are one neighbor or the other voted for him. No matter how well educated your most beautiful female neighbor is the chances are she may have voted for him too. Can you really walk out your door knowing this and hate everyone because you are surrounded by people that didn't come outside telling the world that they supported him and just went and silently voted for him so they could do so without hearing you call them uneducated? Go read the deplorables, you may see your neighbors picture holding their ballot marked trump. Such beautiful women of all ages ranging 18 to 90's. Yes, even 90's, and yes even in Maryland Rob. Some even had their old past middle aged kids to video them just incase nobody believed Trump had women support in those hard to believe areas. Thanks tv news, thanks for lying to people trying to dictate how they think... you did nothing but pissed off the people by lying, and Clinton drove the final nail by calling his supporters deplorable. You don't call hard working women deplorables..
Old 11-09-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Now that this is over here's the deal. Since the small handful of people on this site have a small few that seem to think Americans made such a bad choice then here's something you need to remember before going outside. Everyone you see, any direction you look from your front door the chances are one neighbor or the other voted for him. No matter how well educated your most beautiful female neighbor is the chances are she may have voted for him too. Can you really walk out your door knowing this and hate everyone because you are surrounded by people that didn't come outside telling the world that they supported him and just went and silently voted for him so they could do so without hearing you call them uneducated? Go read the deplorables, you may see your neighbors picture holding their ballot marked trump. Such beautiful women of all ages ranging 18 to 90's. Yes, even 90's, and yes even in Maryland Rob. Some even had their old past middle aged kids to video them just incase nobody believed Trump had women support in those hard to believe areas. Thanks tv news, thanks for lying to people trying to dictate how they think... you did nothing but pissed off the people by lying, and Clinton drove the final nail by calling his supporters deplorable. You don't call hard working women deplorables..
I live in California.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I live in California.

At least in California we now have recreational marihuana to numb ourselves with for the next four years. 😉
Old 11-09-2016, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I live in California.

Very good. Now go outside and be good to your neighbors. I thanked at least 30,000 before FB put on my brakes for posting to fast round the clock. Guess they thought I was a robot. I thanked a many of women from Cali to, men and women both from all races. Legal immigrants were really pissed in the deplorables and wanting that wall. All you gotta do is get on FB and go look
Old 11-09-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Well, we don't elect Kings or Queens. There are three branches of gov. and the country will not disintegrate.

Breathe, everyone.
No salvation there, all are now in the hands of regressives who will end the Progressive era and pretty much everything that made America good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk