Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-05-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
During the process of an in vitro fertiization procedure, many eggs are harvested and fertilized. After the blastocysts reach a certain stage, one of them is selected for implantation. The rest are considered medical waste, much like your brain, and are incinerated.

Are you okay with this? If so, why.

And, if so, wound you be comfortable with having these used for fetal stem cell research and treatment prior to incineration? If not, why not?
Well, well....I didn't know that the eggs were fertilized....if life begins when the egg from Mama and the sperm from Daddy, meets and begins the process of producing another separate human being, then I'm not for invitro fertilization....

Thanks for cluing me in on this....
Old 06-05-2015, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
The above post is not a debate, it's a barrage.

Bill Clinton is my hero, one who can score with chicks and be a great president, so I try and imitate his writing style. So.............

Never called you a racist but you keep bringing up Ben Carson but never mention Jesse Jackson, did you forget Alan Keyes?

I did not call you stupid but find your arguments stupid, almost moronish.

This forum has quite a few very intelligent and knowledgeable people so expect to be called on your BS regardless of your political or religious ideology ( Fox and Jesus? ). Feel free to follow your hero's and heroine's (just Sara and Megyn or are you hiding a few more under your bed that you are not telling us: Condie, Ann, BR eyes Michele, et al.). Our political system (democracy which by the way us Democrats invented and why it's called Democracy, told you Bill is my hero ) and the US Constitution allows you freedom of thought and belief. It is best if you keep them to yourself for the sake of your mental health. But if you insist on spewing, you will be treated how Israel treats the Palestinians. Kaboom. You do Scuds, we do Patriots.
So, if Bill Clinton is your hero and GW Bush and Ronald Reagan are mine...and we realize that we differ on most things, wherein lies the problem? Call me on bullshit....just because you declare it to BE bullshit doesn't make it so......
Old 06-05-2015, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
So, if Bill Clinton is your hero and GW Bush and Ronald Reagan are mine...and we realize that we differ on most things, wherein lies the problem? Call me on bullshit....just because you declare it to BE bullshit doesn't make it so......
I like Andrea Tantoros pretty good.....

Tags
cluelessness, gun control, obama, turds in the toilet bowl