Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-07-2014, 08:49 AM

I wrote off George Noory and Coast To Coast when he brought the sleazeball that wrote the hatchet jobs on Kerry and Obama as a featured guest.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Old 05-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
Ike, I think that is a pretty harsh assessment of Pete. I have to admit I have not been around as much as I need to be to know for sure.
I like pete well enough. Hopefully the feeling is mutual. But that doesn't change the fact that I've never once seen pete challenge any of the mindless bullshit put up here by 5 below, whell, or dj(who may actually exceed 5 below on the obnoxious continuum). What I don't see here are the libs passively excusing each other when they think one of their own is outta line. I don't see the libs actively supporting an occasional outburst of idiocy as the cons hereabouts are guilty of all day long. Jebuz-crispo...have you ever seen me and Zeke go at it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
Also, did you happen to see my challenge post in the current events section under the well being of PC?

mark
I did see your post. In my experience, forums, particularly political forums have a life all their own. I've never seen any successful attempt at trying to reform one of them or any of the members therein. Outside of on a heavily moderated forum where the management is more than happy to hand a member their hat and show them out the door. Which I have personally experienced more than once...big surprise, eh? And both times it's been on "lib" forums where I couldn't tolerate some schmuck narrow minded union organizer, or somebody who will pitch the bigot card at you if you object to the behavior of certain factions of the wrong group. Never been bounced off a right-wing board though.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I never said he didn't deserve his medals, I'm sure he did. When he threw his 'medals' for the crowd I would've been disgusted, OK, it's a protest against something and I get that, but when it turns out he only pretended to toss them what does that say about his character?

Come to your own conclusions: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=123495

As far as the far right vs the middle or far left, it's a bit sticky from my pov. I have noticed a change in the way I am treated since I became a mod power or no (even though I didn't want that) so I attempt to stay out of the infighting. Some seem to like trading blows. I've made some roundabout comments. My overall philosophy is to ignore folks as I think I should, I don't feel I have the luxury of an ignore list though. Many may disagree. I've also noticed that for whatever reason folks tending left also tend to speak among themselves while folks tending right don't much. This is just an observation and not a pointed finger.

Precious few mods would give you this much of an explanation. However at the request of someone I respect I am giving it much thought. You may or may not notice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Today is you lucky day Pete.

The cease fire is in effect.

LOL! And thanks. But NO hugs thank God

Pete
Old 05-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
but when it turns out he only pretended to toss them what does that say about his character?
It was stupid.

The Dude was young and he did something stupid.

Big Fucken Deal.

I did a lot of stupid things when I was young too.

I'd sure hate to have my character judged now that i am in my 60's based on the stupid things I did when I was young.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
It was stupid.

The Dude was young and he did something stupid.

Big Fucken Deal.

I did a lot of stupid things when I was young too.

I'd sure hate to have my character judged now that i am in my 60's based on the stupid things I did when I was young.
So since we rounded the curve to "Character" do you think Kerry might use his position to dump SS info/documents to congress. This is the topic.

Do you think he aspires to be president and knocking Hillary down a bit will help his chances. All the while showing his character and gaining support from all parties.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
So since we rounded the curve to "Character" do you think Kerry might use his position to dump SS info/documents to congress. This is the topic.
Don't be insincere Dude.

Everyone knows why you started this thread.

Benghazi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Do you think he aspires to be president and knocking Hillary down a bit will help his chances.
No.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:15 AM

Been reluctant to even post a response to this made up yes made up conspiracy. Made up by the same ones who sold the country on WMD's and mushroom clouds IIRC. But it seems killing thousands gets a pass from them when it is your party!

Nothing I say here will change one who chooses to believe unfounded propaganda from hateful old farts.

Barney
Old 05-09-2014, 08:54 AM

This thing is primarily to disparage the POTUS, his admin, and damage Hillary's probable candidacy.