Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:14 PM

Old 02-16-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Always faithfully covering for your Dear Leader on the very day that 13 Russians were indicted for interfering in our election, something Trump still refuses to acknowledge and for which he refuses to impose Congressionally-mandated sanctions. You really are a tool.

In summary, Obama offered states help long before the extent of Russian interference was widely known. Now that it is better known, the Orange Crested Tweeter still calls it a hoax and today shrieked "No collusion" rather than saying that he was going to take affirmative actions to punish Russians for these actions and to protect the 2018 election.
Bull shit. From the article I posted, which you appently didn't bother to look at:

Homeland Security offered states the help amid mounting reports of cyberattacks aimed at influencing the elections, from hacks of state election systems to state-sponsored cyberattacks on political parties.

And I thought Obama already punished the Russians for election meddling.
Old 02-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
...And I thought Obama already punished the Russians for election meddling.
You mean the sanctions that Mike Flynn and the Trump Crime Syndicate wanted to drop (and recently refused to strength despite a congressional mandate)?
Old 02-17-2018, 08:46 AM

How the Russians did it.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/16/medi...ent/index.html
Old 02-17-2018, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You mean the sanctions that Mike Flynn and the Trump Crime Syndicate wanted to drop (and recently refused to strength despite a congressional mandate)?
So, we have sanctions in place, and the states have said they don't want DHS help during the elections. Thanks for confirming that your post was BS.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:37 AM

Donny on Pootin: “He said he didn’t meddle . . . Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.”

And Whell believed, probably still believes, every word. What a fool. Head firmly implanted in his ass.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:05 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
So, we have sanctions in place, and the states have said they don't want DHS help during the elections. Thanks for confirming that your post was BS.
It seems like you've now bought into the latest right-wing talking points now that it has become untenable to fire Mueller and Rosenstein and Nunes' efforts have all failed miserably, namely it was Obama's fault that Trump's crime family was presented and accepted an opportunity to collude with the Russians. OK, got it.

If there's one thing you are, you are a faithful, yet clueless, Trump sycophant.

Last edited by finnbow; 02-17-2018 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:36 AM

^^ Phase II of the denial. First was it did not happen because Putin told Trump so.
Now too many indictments to deny it happening, so next step is there was no collusion.
Of course there was collusion, otherwise there would not be as many contacts with Russians, as many recusals, as many security clearance issues and so on.

And Trump has created at least three powerful enemies in Bharara, Comey and McCabe, all very smart well educated and trained people that Trump and his clan probably has never dealt with.

And finally we have M. A. G. A., Mueller ain't going away interpretation of the acronym. Now finally no one will have the balls to subvert Mueller not help Trump fire him. Not after Ms. Brand's resignation.

Read a comment from a Florida mother saying that she cannot wait for the mid terms. What goes around comes around.

Old 02-17-2018, 10:40 AM

What's truly sad is that Whell and his idiot friends enrich the vile Limblow and his ilk, who spew hate, and disparage honest journalism. How many times has Whell posted inflammatory bile against WaPo and NYT, while spreading the filth of Limblow, et al? He's incredibly gullible. Might as well be working for Lavrov or Pootin.

For those who aren't aware just how profitable hate-mongering is in this country:

"Limbaugh signed a $400 million, eight-year contract in 2008 with what was then Clear Channel Communications, making him the highest-paid broadcaster on terrestrial radio. On August 2, 2016, Limbaugh signed a four-year extension of the 2008 contract."
Old 02-17-2018, 10:56 AM

^^ Hannity $29 Million annual salary, purveyor of fake news, shock-jock and hate monger extraordinaire. How do people actually listen to the hate and venom spewed by Limbaugh and Hannity? I would rather listen Rap.

I would Ann Coulter to this list for the sake of being pc.