Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-26-2023, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Seriously? Hunter paid Joes phone bill? The horror. I used to pay the phone bills for my kids in college on a family plan. I have also paid for and performed some home renovations on my sons house. Lock me up. I guess I am what you would call a recidivist.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
Really? With money you received from the Chinese Communist Party? Great gig, Finn.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:02 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Really? With money you received from the Chinese Communist Party? Great gig, Finn.
Your Dear Leader, his mutant spawn, and his team of lawyers were just hammered by a NY court for a decade of flagrant financial fraud and you want to yammer on about the unauthenticated contents of Hunter's laptop? You really are a piece of work.
Old 09-26-2023, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Apparently not. Your posts are case studies of what folks like Kristen Welker can do to impressionable minds.
ROFL. This from an idiot fanboy who believed every lie of a convicted career criminal. You’re a complete fool.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:12 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—An irate Rupert Murdoch has returned to the helm of Fox News after the network accidentally let a fact slip into its evening programming.

Speaking to reporters, the visibly seething mogul refused to identify the alarming nugget of reality that set him off, but said that it was “truthful enough” to make him reverse his week-old decision to retire.

Murdoch, who had been forced to apologize when the network strayed into accuracy last June, revealed that he phoned his son Lachlan late last night and “tore him a new one.”

“I left you in charge for one week and you crapped the bed, mate,” he told him. “You don’t deserve to call yourself my evil spawn.”
Old 09-27-2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
It's a good thing whell doesn't support tRump, who he and his spawn are guilty of the same.
Old 09-27-2023, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Your Dear Leader, his mutant spawn, and his team of lawyers were just hammered by a NY court for a decade of flagrant financial fraud and you want to yammer on about the unauthenticated contents of Hunter's laptop? You really are a piece of work.
Hmmm....another civil lawsuit brought by a Democrat politician in the State of NY. The findings were not in a criminal court. The complainant is the State, not the lenders who were allegedly "defrauded". I'm not a lawyer, but I suspect that the prospects are good for an appeal.

You just can't help yourself with logical fallacies. Here you go again drawing a false equivalence between what happened in NY yesterday and the case against the Bidens.

You also still claim that the laptop is "not authenticated." Here's a story that describes what the FBI did to verify that the laptop and its contents were Biden's: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...top-years.html
Old 09-27-2023, 10:18 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Hmmm....another civil lawsuit brought by a Democrat politician in the State of NY. The findings were not in a criminal court. The complainant is the State, not the lenders who were allegedly "defrauded". I'm not a lawyer, but I suspect that the prospects are good for an appeal.

You just can't help yourself with logical fallacies. Here you go again drawing a false equivalence between what happened in NY yesterday and the case against the Bidens.

You also still claim that the laptop is "not authenticated." Here's a story that describes what the FBI did to verify that the laptop and its contents were Biden's: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...top-years.html
The lawsuit was brought by an Attorney General elected by the citizens of New York and the evidence of fraud was so overwhelming that a judge issued a summary judgement (i.e., ruled that the evidence of fraud was cut and dry and not in dispute).

And you're still relying on the discredited testimony of Shapley even though he said that over the years that the FBI didn't find 90% of his referrals reliable enough to pursue indictments. Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 5 years, the first several of which were by Trump's DOJ and a very partisan (and dishonest) Bill Barr. They found what they found, but none of it involved Joe Biden.

And you, a feckin' HR weenie, accusing me, a guy with multiple engineering degrees, with logical fallacies is a belly laugh. Anyone who knows me says I'm a logical to a fault. You, however, immediately turn to "red herrings," strawmen" or "logical fallacies" whenever your arguments are shown to be complete wingnut BS.

Last edited by finnbow; 09-27-2023 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-27-2023, 10:28 AM

When it seems the suspension or even considering of any reality other then from their maters. So willingly accepted without question.

Then seeing any and all contradictory information as being made up to get them only reinforces their paranoia and aggression.

Making this quote timely for the cult....

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”
― Carl Sandburg
Old 09-27-2023, 11:18 AM

‘Lunacy’: Wall Street Journal Editorial Board Slams Republicans For Ignoring Trump’s ‘Unhinged’ Posts
https://www.mediaite.com/print/lunac...nhinged-posts/

Sounds like they're speaking directly to despicable MAGAMorons just like you, eh Whell? : rolleyes:
Old 09-27-2023, 11:38 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Before the Insurrection; before the Big Lie….

Before birtherism and the conspiracy theories; before “good people on both sides”; before Trump U and the fake border wall….

Before reality television; before Sharpiegate; before he sucked up to Vladimir Putin….

Before he stole classified documents and obstructed justice; before he dined with neo-Nazis at Mar-a-Lago; before he bragged about grabbing pussies and was found liable for rape….

Before he suggested injecting bleach to cure Covid; and before the whole shambolic presidency and its fetid aftermath… there was the fraud that built it all.

The whole gaudy superstructure of golden toilets; the real estate empire fabricated on paper; the serial business failures and frauds were all a racket in plain sight, tottering on inflated values, stiffed contractors, and unpaid taxes.

The Art of the Deal was the Ur-lie, from which flowed everything else.

“I marvel at people who don't realize Donald is, and always has been, a con man who lies, cheats, steals, and got away with it using threats of ruinous legal action, etc.,” longtime Trump observer David Cay Johnston wrote yesterday, after a New York judge dropped on a hammer on The Don.

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/...tower-of-fraud

Yet, our boy Whell insists that the unauthenticated contents of Biden's son's laptop conveniently brought to light by a drunken Rudy Guiliani in the waning days of a presidential campaign reveal something worse by Joe Biden than anything Trump, an adjudicated rapist, fraudster and guy facing 91 federal felony counts, did. And I'm the one engaged in logical fallacies. LOL.