Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-08-2023, 11:00 PM

Trump Pushes Total Lie About Georgia Prosecutor Sleeping With Gang Member
The former president baselessly accused Fani Willis, who is investigating his 2020 election meddling, of having an “affair” with a “gang member”
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...er-1234802922/

Just like our village idiot, everything Donny says is a lie. Sad!
Old 08-09-2023, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I’m sure you missed this in wingnut media. Yes, he’s a disgusting rapist, you moron.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-jean-carroll

But you continue on with your ignorance…
As quoted in the AP jury didn't believe her on this. But you continue on with your ignorance…
Old 08-09-2023, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
If you penetrate with ANYTHING, in most states they call it rape, and rightly so. This is not a hill any decent person would defend.
It's not a defense. It's an effort to get the facts straight. I think even you would appreciate that.

The comment I was responding to was that Trump "is a convicted rapist". That's factually incorrect. What is factually correct is that he was named in a civil sexual harassment case, and the jury found in favor of the plaintiff Ms. Carroll.

As the saying goes, you can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts.
Old 08-09-2023, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
What is factually correct is that he was named in a civil sexual harassment case, and the jury found in favor of the plaintiff Ms. Carroll.
Anything to avoid saying the words his dear leader was found GUILTY! The one and only presidential office holder EVER to be tried and convicted of a sex crime. MAGA!
Old 08-09-2023, 08:41 AM
Ready

Quote:
It's not a defense. It's an effort to get the facts straight. I think even you would appreciate that.

The comment I was responding to was that Trump "is a convicted rapist". That's factually incorrect. What is factually correct is that he was named in a civil sexual harassment case, and the jury found in favor of the plaintiff Ms. Carroll.

As the saying goes, you can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts.
The jury was instructed that they were, in accordance with NY law, to check the 'rape' box on the verdict form if they believed that forcible penetration of the vagina by the penis had occurred. Any other penetration, as by a finger, they were told, would be termed 'sexual abuse. They went for 'sexual abuse.' So that's fine then? I'm not with NY on this, any penetration is rape. And this pig was president, and people want him again?

And you don't even accept 'sexual abuse' which is physical, forcible contact under NY law. You keep trying to define the finding down to 'sexual harrassment.' Who defends a pig is a pig.

Here's a Vox explainer that goes into total detail. https://www.vox.com/life/23725947/e-...gal-definition

Last edited by donquixote99; 08-09-2023 at 08:50 AM.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:48 AM

The denial of fact and suspension of reality is strong in this gullible cult.

Wonder what they would call being fingered in a dressing room by force?
He was just saying Helloooooooooooo!

Doubt it!
Old 08-09-2023, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Does the Republican party know this?

Insurrection was an expression free speech and a patriotic duty?
Trump's impeachments never happened?
Remember Kellyanne and her alternative facts, so why can't everyone else pick and choose their facts.

You know what your comment represents? Hypocrisy.

But its OK to cook up facts by the Repugnants, latest being Fani Willis having an affair with a gang banger? This is not even pertinent to the case, but indictment(s) are being handed down next week and the Repugnants are already screaming and kicking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Anything to avoid saying the words his dear leader was found GUILTY! The one and only presidential office holder EVER to be tried and convicted of a sex crime. MAGA!
Anything to avoid an obvious conclusion regarding Trump, like Trump lost in 2020. Word contortions are why his posts are so voluminous.
Old 08-09-2023, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
The jury was instructed that they were, in accordance with NY law, to check the 'rape' box on the verdict form if they believed that forcible penetration of the vagina by the penis had occurred. Any other penetration, as by a finger, they were told, would be termed 'sexual abuse. They went for 'sexual abuse.' So that's fine then? I'm not with NY on this, any penetration is rape. And this pig was president, and people want him again?

And you don't even accept 'sexual abuse' which is physical, forcible contact under NY law. You keep trying to define the finding down to 'sexual harrassment.' Who defends a pig is a pig.

Here's a Vox explainer that goes into total detail. https://www.vox.com/life/23725947/e-...gal-definition
Did I say it was fine? No.

I stand corrected. Yes, the jury found in favor of sexual abuse.
Old 08-09-2023, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
You really need to get a clue. Trump was found liable for sexual abuse in a civil case. He was not tried and convicted of a sex crime in a criminal case. If it were a criminal case, Trump would need to have been found "guilty", and he would have served jail time.

In a civil case, there is a determination of whether or not the defendant was "liable". If the defendant is found liable, the plaintiff is awarded compensation.

I understand why you might not want to focus on those differences, or why it might not matter to you. But, for clarity, this might help you out:

https://www.lawhelp.org/files/181455...ivil-court.pdf
Old 08-09-2023, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Did I say it was fine? No.

I stand corrected. Yes, the jury found in favor of sexual abuse.
Not really. Jury chose sexual abuse and not rape because rape as defined in NY state was not an option. Jury actually convicted Trump of sexual abuse per the judges instructions. "the jury found in favor of sexual abuse" is your usual verbal contortion.

Trump was adjudged guilty and ordered to pay $5Million to Ms. Carroll.