Old 08-16-2018, 12:50 PM
Admin

Trump's $92 Million Dollar Parade

'Report: Trump’s Military Parade Is Estimated to Cost $92 Million'

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...llion?ref=home

Unbelievable.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:02 PM
Admin

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Hours after the Pentagon announced that it would postpone a military parade that Donald J. Trump had requested, Vice-President Mike Pence staged a one-man parade in Trump’s honor.
Explaining his decision to mount the solitary parade, Pence told reporters, “It is the least I can do to pay tribute to the greatness and majesty of Donald Trump, a true American hero.”
Pence acknowledged, however, that marching alone “was a neat way to keep the budget down.”
“Obviously, if money were no object, I would have gone for a little more spectacle,” he said. “Maybe a flyover by Space Force.”
Marching proudly with his chest thrust forward and breaking out into a near-strut, Pence’s parade route took him down Pennsylvania Avenue, where he waved occasionally to confused-looking passersby.
“It was weird seeing him walking all by himself,” Carol Foyler, a tourist who witnessed the Pence parade, said. “I waved back because it was just so sad.”
Pence’s one-man march drew high praise from Trump, who took to Twitter to declare it the largest parade in history.

Sad...