Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Banned

And...now for something completely different...it's Q Anon

Washington Post - The Mystery of Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUa_G1h3pw

The ridiculous morons don't even realize, in common parlance today, what the suffix "anon" means when placed after something. Like Al Anon (alcoholism), or Nar Anon (narcotic addiction)..."Anon" refers to groups for those trying to free themselves of the hassle, drama, financial ruin, and other discomfort of having an alcoholic or addict family member or friend who is fucking up life for everybody around him or her.

So "Q Anon", should refer to people who are attempting to rid themselves of the scourge of Q.

Stupid motherfuckers.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:43 AM

With the rabid hate displayed here daily by our resident Trumpkins, it’s hard to imagine that there are people out there even more misguided, with even less humanity. Dog help us.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:37 PM

I have an old friend who has been totally sucked down this irrational vortex, hook, line, and sinker. I heard about all of it from Infowars to Q first from him, he's bought all of it and he's not stupid.
Dunno.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:45 PM

What Is QAnon? The Conspiracy Theory Tiptoeing Into Trump World https://n.pr/2OC0X00
Old 08-02-2018, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I have an old friend who has been totally sucked down this irrational vortex, hook, line, and sinker. I heard about all of it from Infowars to Q first from him, he's bought all of it and he's not stupid.
Dunno.
What I think it's all about is parental transference. If your friend, and others like him give up their delusional conspiracy theories, what are they left with? They're being assfucked by the political party they have put all their faith in for the last three decades? Fuck no...that's too hopeless and depressing. Are they going to blame their mediocre lives on their own shortcomings? Even more depressing. So rather than blame it on themselves or on daddy...let's come up with a complicated, distracting and yes, an even entertaining alternative. It's a plot between the intelligence comminity, Robert Mueller, and an international pedophile ring led by Bill Clinton.

I have to go now...I just threw up in my mouth.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-02-2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Area Man

I guess all of the previous Boogeymen designed to scare dumbasses into voting Republican are passe'? Satan, Soros, Killery, the Bilderbergs, the Rothchilds, Reptilians, Man-Pig, Shadow Government, Black Helicopters, Commie in every Closet…...all failed. So now we have the "Deep State" as the dark, shadowy cabal and superhero "QAnon" to save us? What Superman and Captain America are SO 1950s?

This is fucking ridiculous. How can ANYONE take these people seriously anymore?
Old 08-04-2018, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I guess all of the previous Boogeymen designed to scare dumbasses into voting Republican are passe'? Satan, Soros, Killery, the Bilderbergs, the Rothchilds, Reptilians, Man-Pig, Shadow Government, Black Helicopters, Commie in every Closet…...all failed. So now we have the "Deep State" as the dark, shadowy cabal and superhero "QAnon" to save us? What Superman and Captain America are SO 1950s?

This is fucking ridiculous. How can ANYONE take these people seriously anymore?
You're right. The Dem gubernatorial candidates in the MI primary race are all accusing each other - with credible evidence - of taking questionable and possibly illegal donations. How can anyone take these candidates seriously?
Old 08-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
You're right. The Dem gubernatorial candidates in the MI primary race are all accusing each other - with credible evidence - of taking questionable and possibly illegal donations. How can anyone take these candidates seriously?
Oh, crawl back into your bunker with some Victory Seeds and a pile of guns, the outside world is full of dangerous snowflakes.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
WTF does that have to do with QAnon, a band of ridiculous conspiracy theorists encouraged by and strongly supportive of the Lying Dotard?

Last edited by finnbow; 08-04-2018 at 08:14 AM.