Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
...Dressed like a Slutty Stewardess w/her Knocked-Up daughter in tow, no doubt...Jumpin' up 'n' down on top of Mauna Whatever w/a bunch of flowers strung together, yellin', "C'mom, I Wanna LEI ya !!"....Sorry, that was BAAAD...But I just couldn't resist...
This has got to stop.

That is the second time today I had liquid in my mouth when I read a post of yours and sprayed the PC screen. You need to have a disclaimer next to your name!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:39 PM

It's a Dirty Job being a Chic Derriere', or Smartass, but SOMEBODY has to do it...Might as well be me...People think that I'm a doctrinaire Republican, but I beg to differ....True, I pretty much DESPISE The Majickal Negroe & almost all he stands for, but if given a chance, I'll stick it to the Republicans about as hard as I do the Democraps...Erm, DemoCRATS...Most of the time, BOTH parties pretty much BEG to be made fun of, if you ask me. Altho some times its got me in trouble-one time, back when they 1st nominated Sotomayor, I referred to her on another chatline as "Sonja Estrella Maria Guadalupe Sotomayor De Lopez Garcia Y Vega, Little Latin Lupe-Loo, & I got accused of being a Racist. I took it as a compliment, & pointed out that if she expects to be on the Supreme Court, she's gonna get called a HELLUVA lot worse than that, a basically harmless little jibe at Hispanics' predilication of hanging umpteen names on people. But this other chatline is populated by people-And I use the term lightly-who would make a Cro-Magnon look like a Nobel Prize winner by comparison. I don't spell correctly EVERY single solitary word I use, but I also wouldn't start a thread on "The Best Grocerie Stor in the Countie", either. Its also FULL of these Super-Christian types who are extremely easy to get absolutely BOILING mad...I realise it ISN'T nice to pick a fight w/an unarmed man, but sometimes you just can't resist...BTW, if any of you would like to visit this other site, & flick boogers at the assorted idiots there, it is "Rogersville Topix"...I am "A Nonny Mouse", & yes, I've had to explain what THAT means to them...
Old 06-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Provocateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
...Dressed like a Slutty Stewardess w/her Knocked-Up daughter in tow, no doubt...Jumpin' up 'n' down on top of Mauna Whatever w/a bunch of flowers strung together, yellin', "C'mom, I Wanna LEI ya !!"....Sorry, that was BAAAD...But I just couldn't resist...
Gonna take to callin' ya Sandy Letterman...but I ain't figurin' on gettin' an apology outta yer smart ass!!!

On a more serious note, you should be careful picking on the Christians...that kinda shit'll get ya sent to Hell!!!

I'll be seein' ya there. Used to pick on those damn Jesus Freaks out in Denver, hated their guts. Tell 'em if there's really a God...prove it. They'd get so damn mad it's a wonder I didn't have to fist fight 'em.

Chas
Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 PM

Christians I don't mess with...But Jay-Zus Freaks....That's another story. Your faith, to me, is an intensely personal, private thing, between you & God...It CERTAINLY is not some fool-ass's business who comes knocking at your door, or who accosts you on the street, or anything like that. I don't go pushing MY faith on you, nor do I want you pushing yours on me. Yeah, I've been told I'm going to Hell, am a Heathern-Stupid bastard couldn't even PRONOUNCE it right-and got several VERY dirty looks from people driving by on the street, 'cause I was mowing my lawn on a Sunday morning, when I was SPOSED to be in church...Little did they know I'd had a stroke about 6-8 weeks earlier, & that was the first time I'd felt up to trying to do something like that. Maybe I was praising God in MY way, thanking Him for letting me live & enjoying the glorious day He gave me...But no, all those Super-Duper Christian types could see was a Godless Heathern who was SINNIN' by mowin' his yard on a Sunday... Also, every 3rd radio station, & at least 5 channels on the TV here are Bible-Thumpers...If that wasn't bad enuff, their broadcast equipment seems to be 10-th hand used ex-Soviet junk, & none of 'em have a clue about setting it up properly, so usually you have the Almighty Word Of God blasting forth w/a nice loud 60 Hz HUMMMMMMMMMMM along w/it....Grrrrrrr....
Old 06-28-2009, 07:25 AM

Also, every 3rd radio station, & at least 5 channels on the TV here are Bible-Thumpers...If that wasn't bad enuff, their broadcast equipment seems to be 10-th hand used ex-Soviet junk, & none of 'em have a clue about setting it up properly, so usually you have the Almighty Word Of God blasting forth w/a nice loud 60 Hz HUMMMMMMMMMMM along w/it....Grrrrrrr...

Our Bible Thumpers must have deeper pockets than yours...they have a transmitter that drowns out everything close to their bandwidth. I never cease to be amazed at just how cock sure of themselves and their peculiar notion of the path to salvation that they are.

Chas
Old 06-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Resident octogenarian

I think they must be converts, I have always noticed that when someone I knew converted from one religion to another they became real evangelists, guess they were trying to convince themselves they had done the right thing.

We lost all interest in organized religion when we found that the 'organiztion' was more important than the religion. So we just try to follow His teaching, though I must admit that despite St. Paul's admonition I have never learned to suffer fools gladly.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:51 AM

the real story with north korea we should have elected Mcaurther pres. thrown the traitor harry truman into a volcano. and droped 10 a bombs on the north and in manchuria on the chinese troops and we would be over yonder talkin bout how great our new french cd player was

oh yeah this would have neatly prevented vietnam

Last edited by stereocuuple; 07-30-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Resident octogenarian

Harry Truman ended WW II in Asia at the saving of thousands of lives, what is traiterous about that?
Old 07-30-2009, 01:13 PM

antiunion truman your kidding ttruman inherated a war that was already won on both fronts. thanks to his giult over the weapons used sganist japan my father spent another year in korea befor he came home. mac would have ended the war and we wouldnt be talking about n korea at all today and the chinese would have a healthy respect for americas resolve

thank you korean vets and all who serve the cause of freedom and truth
Old 07-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Resident octogenarian

Really, best estimates I heard back then was that there would have been 150,000 more dead had we invaded Japan the normal way.