Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-05-2018, 01:37 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
No irony at all. Today's leftist radicals are far more likely to behave like fascists. Social shaming is just one example.
Social shaming has nothing to do with Fascism, though disgust with Fascism seems to. FYI, despite what your mentor, Rush Limbaugh says, Fascism is a far-right ideology, not leftist.

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce...Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties. Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society. Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation. Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.

If you don't think that this fits your Dear Leader's ideology, objectives, and policies to a T, you're even more ignorant than I've always thought you were. In fact, Trump's ideology is far closer to Fascism than it is to conservatism.

Last edited by finnbow; 07-05-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Admin

Poor Whell, he's been reduced to spitting out trollish hissy fits on the interwebs, just like his Fearless Leader.

Sad.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Social shaming has nothing to do with Fascism, though disgust with Fascism seems to. FYI, despite what your mentor, Rush Limbaugh says, Fascism is a far-right ideology, not leftist.

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce...Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties. Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society. Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation. Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.

If you don't think that this fits your Dear Leader's ideology, objectives, and policies to a T, you're even more ignorant than I've always thought you were. In fact, Trump's ideology is far closer to Fascism than it is to conservatism.
Here's some fascism for ya.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/coun...223426345.html

The political censors at Facebook, driven by the fascist lefties who demand Facebook prevent content that might trigger fellow snowflakes, demand band label " Stand for the Flag" song as political content. Can't offend those lefty snowflakes who might wilt when hearing a song supporting the US Flag.

And let's not forget your fellow leftists at Antifa who've been active nationally and also in Portland these past few days disrupting otherwise peaceful protesters. They're fascists to the core, despite their Orwellian name.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:

Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce...

Please cite for me examples of Trump's "...forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce..."

On the contrary, it seems to me that the left is far less tolerant of opposition and entirely willing to increase / extend regulations on industry and commerce.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Please cite for me examples of Trump's "...forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce..."
I suppose you've missed his rants against Harley, not to mention his overt efforts to boost Harley's competitors, and his continuing efforts to undermine Amazon (and the WashPost, NYTimes, CNN, NBC...) That said, I suppose your post singling out his Fascist-lite industrial policy is effectively confirming all of the other Trump Fascist traits.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Here's some fascism for ya.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/coun...223426345.html

The political censors at Facebook, driven by the fascist lefties who demand Facebook prevent content that might trigger fellow snowflakes, demand band label " Stand for the Flag" song as political content. Can't offend those lefty snowflakes who might wilt when hearing a song supporting the US Flag.
This follows dozens of Trump cultists criticizing NPR's tweeting the Declaration of Independence text verbatim on July 4th for the 29th year in a row as anti-Trump propaganda.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-independence/

Last edited by finnbow; 07-05-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:30 PM

Pretty sure Whell starts these pointlessly idiotic threads to deflect from his Dear Leader’s latest embarrassing scandal. He rarely weighs in on substantial threads, such as the current one on Donny’s hand-picked EPA swamp creature.

He’s really quite pathetic.
Old 07-05-2018, 06:16 PM

So lefty's are now fascists if I am reading correctly? Fascism redefined and practiced in Trumperville?
Old 07-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Quote:
I suppose you've missed his rants against Harley, not to mention his overt efforts to boost Harley's competitors, and his continuing efforts to undermine Amazon (and the WashPost, NYTimes, CNN, NBC...)
Rants on twitter are now defined by you as "forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce". That's HILARIOUS!!! You really ought to stay away from any heat source.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
So lefty's are now fascists if I am reading correctly?
Yeah, I know it the truth hurts, but there it is....