Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Jigsawed

Or it could be that Fox is more willing to give scientists contrarians an opening. There is some sense of unease with the Pfizer push for multi boosters.

Last edited by Dondilion; 10-10-2022 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 04:16 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Or it could be that Fox is more willing to give scientists contrarians an opening. There is some sense of unease with the Pfizer push for multi boosters.
The data unequivocally shows that it is killing its viewers. So much for those "scientists contrarians."
Old 10-10-2022, 08:17 PM
Ready

Quote:
After his broadcast which included nuclear graphics, we got major reactions from Elon Musk and President Biden.
Just getting reactions may just be trolling. What were these reactions? Do you feel they were important in improving US policy regarding nuclear conflict?

Do you really think Biden and other national security experts and leaders have been neglecting this matter?
Old 10-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Admin

Quote:
"Scientist contrarians"?
The very definition of science is facts achieved by consensus and repetition. I think old TV dinner Tucker is making you believe absurdities, old friend.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:38 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Just getting reactions may just be trolling. What were these reactions? Do you feel they were important in improving US policy regarding nuclear conflict?

Do you really think Biden and other national security experts and leaders have been neglecting this matter?
https://npr.org/2022/10/04/112671489...plan-zelenskyy

Musk: I still very much support Ukraine, but am convinced that massive escalation of the war will cause great harm to Ukraine and possibly the world.

Here Musk is basically warning against massive escalation which might go nuclear. Although he is addressing Zelensky I believe he is talking to the US admin.

Biden at a fundraiser remarked that the risk of nuclear weapons at Armageddon is at the highest level since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.

Now that is extraordinary, amazing!

Mike Mullen, former chairman of the joint chief of staff said that Biden needs to "back off" the Armageddon language and that the war needs to end through negotiations.
I suspect he feels that Ukraine is not in the vital interest of US for the situation to reach Armageddon level.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
"Scientist contrarians"?
The very definition of science is facts achieved by consensus and repetition. I think old TV dinner Tucker is making you believe absurdities, old friend.
Some of what is now a majority view were at times a minority.

I do not watch Tucker as a regimen. I only check him when Youtube indicates he has something on geopolitics. In this area, he is an important voice because he is willing to say what others are afraid or unable to do. By and large, he argues from the standpoint of the core interest of the United States.
His message: The war machine has captured congress and the MSM.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:59 AM
Ready

Quote:
https://npr.org/2022/10/04/112671489...plan-zelenskyy

Musk: I still very much support Ukraine, but am convinced that massive escalation of the war will cause great harm to Ukraine and possibly the world.

Here Musk is basically warning against massive escalation which might go nuclear. Although he is addressing Zelensky I believe he is talking to the US admin.

Biden at a fundraiser remarked that the risk of nuclear weapons at Armageddon is at the highest level since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962.

Now that is extraordinary, amazing!

Mike Mullen, former chairman of the joint chief of staff said that Biden needs to "back off" the Armageddon language and that the war needs to end through negotiations.
I suspect he feels that Ukraine is not in the vital interest of US for the situation to reach Armageddon level.
Semantics. Is it 'escalation' to try to defeat and expel an enemy invader on your own soil?

Of course the war needs to end through negotiations, and will do so when both sides feel the settlement they can get is better than what will happen if fighting continues. You can't settle a war by negotiation 'at will,' unless you include surrendering in your idea of negotiation. In Viet Nam we had negotiations for a long long time without ending the war, until both sides got to the point I defined in first sentence.

Whether Biden saying the word 'Armageddon' is disadvantageous is a matter of opinion. This isn't science after all. It's a matter mostly of politics I think whether you view Biden's statements as provocative threats, or simple realistic observations, perhaps useful as a part of our deterence policy.

Beyond not saying 'Armegeddon,' what policy do you suggest to mitigate the danger of it created by Putin's threats and capabilities? Is it your opinion that the danger is amplified, or mitigated, by the US posture at this time?
Old 10-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

WATERBURY, Conn. (AP) — Jury says Alex Jones should pay $965 million to people who suffered from his lies about the Sandy Hook school massacre.
Old 10-12-2022, 03:03 PM

^^^ Unlike TX, no cap on punitive damages under the law they used in CT.

Will Donny help his dear friend pay?
Where will Whell get his talking points now?
Old 10-12-2022, 03:33 PM

Still not enough.........

Should be some time in stir IMHO!!!

He should be used in the dictionary as the picture for POS!