Originally Posted by one1 View Post
yea.thats it
The Men That Built America.

I edited the post, my mistake.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Pets are a must for you.

Uh,no they are not,when I was a kid yes but now My wife is the animal nut and I am the zookeeper,I tolerate em for her sake,What she wants she gets.there is a song by the fine young cannibles that describes my wife to me,can you geuss it.Were is TJ at when you need a youtube intervention.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:32 AM

Ok another Day in Paradise,Got a lot solved yesterday as far as my Power supply questions.Wife is at School/Daycare it gives us both respite time.She is really a dynamo of energy and doesnt stop.me I am on the other end of the spectrum,well for the moment anyway.going to attempt some basic organizing today lots of tools and electronics parts everywere,I need a work area,usualy I just take my work out on the porch.my mind is doing good today have not forgoten anything yet and no mind blanks.I am a neat freakon the inside and a slob in reality I am working on that one too.well I will type in some more boring stuff later I am going to attempt some things.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:11 AM

Well I am feeling good today,taking the oil on a rgular basis.also started back on the white chia seeds(not the same as the chia pet ones).the thing is nutrition is the key to a lot of health issues.I am trying to get these doctors out of my life,these SOB's will kill you if you give them a chance.I havent been angry with my Wife 2 days now that is good.whenever I get my oxygen up and blood count back to normal I am going to break out the Schwinn,got it new 10 years ago,never rode it.

only thing about feeling like this is,what is waiting around the corner,gotta stay possitive and just think whatever it is I will take care of it.ok so much to do today gotta get going.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:22 AM

Have you a safe bike path nearby?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Have you a safe bike path nearby?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
yea we have 2 that run the length of the city about 5 miles east to west,dedicated path.

also gonna get into junkin I have salvaged some nice stuff lately a couple nice speaker cabinents no name real walnut vaneer.a couple recievers I gutted for the transformers and all the connectors and hardware.If I could start all over I think I would be A junk man.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:07 PM

End of the day Not much bad today,feeling decent still no arguements or anger in 2 days,pretty good.Got the TDA7498 Dclass amp today gotta solder the spek terminals tomorrow just listening with gators cliped on at the moment,It is a beautful sounding amp with power to spare,when they sent it all pots were at 100% when I turned the music on the cat jumped a good 8 feet in the air.THey are lucky nothing got fried on my L710's Or they would not get a chance to have a cold war,I would have my Bud Barack Nuke there asses,ok I am signing off gotta go watch Frank Underwood in action.,,Manyana
Old 05-22-2014, 12:17 AM
Mutated Member

May I say Cleon instead of one1 please?

Cleon consider this forum as a community that is ready to share your health problems. Since I started to follow your thread I keep my fingers crossed that things are okay for you as far as possible.

Chris
Old 05-22-2014, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
May I say Cleon instead of one1 please?

Cleon consider this forum as a community that is ready to share your health problems. Since I started to follow your thread I keep my fingers crossed that things are okay for you as far as possible.

Chris
Chris I would Hope You Use my Name,As You I Use Yours,Yes I Am Doing betterOr at least I think I am.I realley Believe in Mind/Body Medicine,Most Doctors still do not though.But life in general is lived around rhe way we feel so I will take feeling good wether it is placebo or real any day.I started this thread as a type of Journal for my progress for me to reflect back on and share my Journy with everyone here,It just might help someone else that is less furthcoming than me(yes I have AYapper on me and don't know when to shut it)Anyway here it is.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:07 AM

Ok just got back From Wally world ,Picked up some supplies.pretty good trip did not have my post shopping parking lot deppresion this time.Was a good trip I still dont have the energy level I need,I need to stop and lean on sometihng for a few I like the grocery section I can lean on the meat bunkers and the cool air is nice.I think once I get my c pap machine and Oxygen that just increase my energy levels.I am loving my new amp it is the TDA 7498 chip from texas instruments,here is a link http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=594726 it is more pleasent than I expected.gonna get some electric Miles on and let the boys give my speakers a workout.I particulary Like AL foster on Drums ,Marcus Miller on Bass Robert Irving on The keyboard N=and Kenny Garret on sax. Oh Yea Miles Davis on Trumpet. ,That it for now maybe some more later.