Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Ready

When has he ever shown 1 drop of benevolence?

Here's Trump benevolence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v_JwLdpjhA
Old 11-29-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
... and it's not from his intelligence briefings. It's InfoWars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a02_story.html
From the article:
"As the Right Wing Watch website has documented, Jones has alleged that the U.S. government was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks (Jones posted an old video Monday in which Trump appeared to suggest that aircraft alone couldn’t have brought down the towers), the Oklahoma City bombings and mass shootings such as Sandy Hook. Jones has said that “chemtrails” from airplanes spread a “weaponized flu,” that juice boxes are part of a chemical-warfare operation to make children gay, that Justin Bieber is brainwashing children to create an American police state, that Obama murdered publisher Andrew Breitbart, that an “alien force not of this world” is targeting Trump, that intergalactic shape-shifting reptilian humanoids secretly control the world, and, of course, that water fluoridation is mass mind control."
Old 11-29-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Kim Jong whateverthe fuck perhaps, but I don't agree with you about Chavez at all.

As for Trump, what I am hoping for is that he will be a "Benevolent Dictator".
When and how did you switch your allegiance and devotion to Trump from Bernie since the contrast is horrific?
Old 11-29-2016, 11:29 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
When and how did you switch your allegiance and devotion to Trump from Bernie since the contrast is horrific?
You have to ask? It's a classic case of the "Me Generation" combined with the "Jack" principle.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
The way I see it, the Trump people and the Bernie people are natural allies. We are all being screwed by the corrupt system and we all want a revolution. My first choice was to be a part of Bernie's revolution. But since that wasn't to be, I'm going for the next best thing. The Trump revolution.

"It's not a very good revolution, but it's the only one we have, and I want to be a part of it."

What I don't understand is why more people don't understand that.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:17 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
You have to ask? It's a classic case of the "Me Generation" combined with the "Jack" principle.
The question was directed at me, not you.

I will thank you not to answer for me.

And after my 72 hour cease fire is over, I will do more than thank you.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
The way I see it, the Trump people and the Bernie people are natural allies. We are all being screwed by the corrupt system and we all want a revolution. My first choice was to be a part of Bernie's revolution. But since that wasn't to be, I'm going for the next best thing. The Trump revolution.

"It's not a very good revolution, but it's the only one we have, and I want to be a part of it."

What I don't understand is why more people don't understand that.
Sorry no, Bernie's supporters are principled whereas Trump's supporters do not know any better. Trump's primary and only interest is to enrich himself and his family, and he will do this with impunity, if not we get President Pence.

If you read his daily tweets, it's easy to see where he is going with his presidency.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:06 PM

The thing is that the person who is in office can set precedents that can either be good or bad. Just because a law does not exist or does not forbid a practice does not mean one should do said practice.
Trump is too ignorant to understand this and his self-interest will tarnish the office, perhaps terribly in a way Nixon never came close to doing.

Last edited by icenine; 11-29-2016 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
The thing is that the person who is in office can set precedents that can either be good or bad. Just because a law does not exist or does not forbid a practice does not mean one should do said practice.
Trump is too ignorant to understand this and his self-interest will tarnish the office, perhaps terribly in a way Nixon never came close to doing.
Quote:
Sorry no, Bernie's supporters are principled whereas Trump's supporters do not know any better. Trump's primary and only interest is to enrich himself and his family, and he will do this with impunity, if not we get President Pence.

If you read his daily tweets, it's easy to see where he is going with his presidency.

Obviously I don't share your opinions of either Trump's supporters or Trump himself. Unfortunately, as my cease fire is currently in effect, I am unable at this time to provide the more strongly worded response that I would like to.

Last edited by Tom Joad; 11-29-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
"If I read his daily tweets"?

Do you realize that this is a thread criticizing where Trump gets his news from and you are admitting that you get yours from "Daily Tweets"?

Last edited by Tom Joad; 11-29-2016 at 02:12 PM.