6. OBAMA
7. TRUMAN
8. JIMMY CARTER
9. BUSH 1
10. FORD
11. REAGAN
12/13. TRICKY DICK
12/13. W

Obama's tough to assess. He's not out of office so the next two years could make our view of him quite different from what it is now.

Nixon and W are a tie as far as I'm concerned.

Nixon is almost single-handedly responsible for destroying the credibility of respect for the office and paved the way for the monstrous witch hunts and character assassination we've seen of the Clintons, the Obamas and, to a lesser extent, the Carters.

W (and Cheney) merely continued the "Nixon tradition" of blatant criminality in office. He's certainly responsible for beginning two illegal wars but Nixon doesn't fare so well there either. He's responsible for prolonging the agony of Vietnam, even to the point of directly sabotaging the Paris Peace Talks. Both have a lot of blood on their hands.
Yeah Nixon destroyed the mystique and prestige....but the optimists in me tells me that maybe having had our eyes open we might be able to stop some future President from pulling some BS over our eyes. I guess that was not proven with W.

I have, like Sybil, 16 different personalities, some of which are optimists lol.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Wow, you'd rank LBJ that high? This girl brings up his name in the video, I wonder how she'd rank him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nMS7D1bk94

See Loving v. Virginia if you're curious about what drew George Takei's ire in this case, Hillbilly.
Hey! Ya found a young black conservative. Good for you, man. Reckon where she would be if LBJ hadn't rammed the 1964 Civil Rights Act up the noses of every bigot in this fucking country. So...I've found there to be some young white conservatives, young Asian conservatives, and young Latino conservatives too. It's living proof that here in the good old USA, stupid does not discriminate and comes in all colors.

Now for this moronic ranking by Ben Taylor...(Ben's stellar resume can be found below). So...I got to Bill Clinton who's rating from Ben dropped all the way down to #7 because...even though everything he did worked out pretty well, because his party lost Congressional seats all through his two terms, he turns out to have "underlying" Presidential flaws.

Quote:
Ben Taylor is a senior editor at FindTheBest. Ben joined the company as a product associate in October 2009 and was the company's first non-founding employee. Ben moved on to manage the education, home, and travel verticals on FindTheBest before moving departments and founding the editorial team in March 2013. Ben is a graduate of Westmont College where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in English and a minor in mathematics.

At FindTheBest, Ben leads the publishing team, which is responsible for articles on findthebest.com/stories as well as contributions to TIME, PCWorld, SportsIllustrated and many others.

While not at the office, Ben can often be found sharing his thoughts and reviewing movies on his blog, The Croaking Frog. Ben also enjoys playing the piano, challenging co-workers to a game of ping pong, and watching movies.
What a guy! A "product associate" (whatever TF that might be) and FindTheBest's first non-founder employee!!! No underlying flaws that I could find.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 07-08-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Hey! Ya found a young black conservative. Good for you, man. I've found some young white conservatives, young Asian conservatives, and young Latino conservatives too. It's living proof that here in the good old USA, stupid does not discriminate and comes in all colors.
That's the wonder of the internet.

No matter what you choose to believe, you can always find validation for it.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
That's the wonder of the internet.

No matter what you choose to believe, you can always find validation for it.
"My ancestors of, like, a hundret years ago, who lived under slavery......."

George Takei made a racist comment, therefore ALL Liberals are and always have been racists.................

Yep, she's a Republican.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-08-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Yep, she's a Republican.

Dave
It's a good way to get a place in the front when it's photo-op time.

Old 07-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
What a guy! A "product associate" (whatever TF that might be) and FindTheBest's first non-founder employee!!! No underlying flaws that I could find.
A product associate is a fancy title they give you instead of a decent salary.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
"My ancestors of, like, a hundret years ago, who lived under slavery......."

George Takei made a racist comment, therefore ALL Liberals are and always have been racists.................

Yep, she's a Republican.

Dave
Actually, the thing is scripted by the Propaganda Bureau, and she, a paid actress, is a Democrat if anything.