Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:38 PM
Ready

Actually, I think you're the mirror image of Trump here. He denies collusion and even Russian influence because it might reflect badly on him; you deny them because they might 'reflect well' on Hillary.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
With all his antics, Trump is not dividing the GOP base.
Because they are mindless, uncritical, unthinking, Fox “News”-watching idiots now, for the most part, like Whell. They have no idea they’ve fallen for the biggest con job in history, pulled off by the biggest con artist in history.

Last edited by Chicks; 04-21-2018 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:28 PM

Man are you desperate or running out of ideas if you have to compare me to Trump.
I am passing up an opportunity to insult you here but keep it up and I might change my mind.

IMO, Hillary is a loser and she should be driving a Lexus to round out her image.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Ready

Quote:
Man are you desperate or running out of ideas if you have to compare me to Trump.
I am passing up an opportunity to insult you here but keep it up and I might change my mind.

IMO, Hillary is a loser and she should be driving a Lexus to round out her image.
I'm just struggling to make sense of your reaction here.

Perhaps it would shed light if you answered the question in #20?
Old 04-21-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Why do you say there is no case to be made?
My apologies for skipping over this. There is no case to be made since there is no direct evidence that we know of until special counsel Mueller & his team has finished their investigation. Even then, the entire truth may not come out till they are hopefully leaked.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...201-story.html

I strongly suspect that there was collusion between state sponsored Russian hackers, Wikileaks and Trump campaign. But so far only connections between Trump campaign officials and Russia have been either proven or suspected. So as of now there is no case to be made, so there should be no lawsuit.

After I started this thread yesterday, every expert opinion I have read so far also claims that there is no case to be made as of now. If DNC is scoring cheap points with their dwindling band of supporters, so be it.

IMO, the reason DNC had difficulty raising money during the 2016 election cycle was because they rigged the primaries, not Russian hacking or Wikileaks. This claim is part of the DNC lawsuit.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:40 PM
Ready

If that interpretation is correct, the case is a poor idea and will be thrown out. But the court may feel that the connections you mention, and other public evidence, are enough to let the case, and discovery, go forward. We'll see.

Garber of the LA Times piece is just the sort of Republican lawyer Trump wishes he could get, but can't, for some reason....
Old 04-21-2018, 06:00 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:

I am glad that you did not take the opportunity.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I am glad that you did not take the opportunity.
I was only kidding, DQ is a genuine person with some opposing views to mine.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:12 PM

A political maneuver to dredge more info from the trump swamp. Just have to wait and see if it bears fruit or blows up in their face.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:23 AM

The Dotard's response to the DNC lawsuit (and he has promised a counter lawsuit).

Trump calls the Russia lawsuit ‘funny.’ He once sued to prove he wasn’t an orangutan.
Quote:
“So funny,” President Trump remarked of the Democratic National Committee’s lawsuit against the Trump campaign, the Russian government and WikiLeaks.

Hilarious.

Almost as funny as when Trump sued Palm Beach County, Fla., because of the “malicious” jet noise above Mar-a-Lago.

Or when Trump sued Bill Maher after the comedian challenged Trump to prove he was not the spawn of an orangutan.

Or the time Trump sued the Chicago Tribune for $500 million because its architecture critic said Trump’s idea for the world’s tallest tower was silly.

Or when Trump sued neighbors of the Trump National Doral Miami for vandalizing palm trees, or when he sued the town of Palm Beach because it denied him an 80-foot flagpole. Trump sued New York, he sued New Jersey, he sued Scotland and he sued a former Miss Pennsylvania. He sued the Pequot Indians. He sued two business executives for using the name “Trump,” even though their surname was also Trump.

When he ran for president, he had been involved in some 4,000 lawsuits, a USA Today tally found, about 40 percent filed by Trump and his businesses. He brought the practice with him into politics, threatening to sue, or actually suing: Sen. Ted Cruz (“for not being a natural born citizen”), Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, the New York Times, The Post, Univision, the publisher of “Fire and Fury,” the Club for Growth, the Culinary Workers Union, the Republican Party, restaurants that pulled out of Trump International Hotel in Washington, the Associated Press, his former ghost****writer, NBC, ABC and women who accused him of sexual misconduct. Now Trump’s administration is suing California to stop its “sanctuary cities” policy, and to stop it from buying federal land that Trump wants to privatize.
Pretty ridiculous to sue people using their real last name "Trump" while his is an adopted name. As diabolical as can be as well as dumb.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.ed1b5c3210f9