Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
What is your problem Rajoo? Do you think the belief that Hillary is intrinsically awful is threatened by any showing that other factors contributed to her defeat? For this reason, malicious corruption by others should be ignored?
My problem as you put it is not a problem, but a strong opinion.

DNC rigged Hillary's nomination who was a lousy candidate. DNC's name is in the mud, deservedly so. Now that DNC has reared it's ugly head with this idiotic lawsuit, net result may be turning off the Dem voters again. I disagree with Finn that this will keep the Dem base in low boil.

They should spend their money and energy campaigning. That's how we won AL & PA special elections. But then if Hillary had really learned to campaign instead of treating the presidency as an entitlement, we would not be in this predicament. There is only so much Trump bashing can get you, much as I enjoy it.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:26 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post

DNC rigged Hillary's nomination who was a lousy candidate. DNC's name is in the mud, deservedly so. Now that DNC has reared it's ugly head with this idiotic lawsuit, net result may be turning off the Dem voters again. I disagree with Finn that this will keep the Dem base in low boil.

They should spend their money and energy campaigning. That's how we won AL & PA special elections. But then if Hillary had really learned to campaign instead of treating the presidency as an entitlement, we would not be in this predicament. There is only so much Trump bashing can get you, much as I enjoy it.
You may be right. However, it could be argued that Trump was on the ballot in Virginia, Alabama and Pennsylvania and he was most responsible for the trouncing the GOP took in those elections. Trump is motivating the Dem base like never before. Bigly.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:05 PM
Admin

Quote:
It's a matter of convenience, but feel free to sue me.
Of course it is.

With friends like the scorpion left, who needs Republicans? (grin)

Last edited by bobabode; 04-20-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:10 PM
Ready

Quote:

Seems like a problem to me when you're practically calling the thing a 'witchhunt,' and displacing to Hillary. Could have been a Trump tweet if you'd kept the length down a little.

Actually, the case has nothing in particular to do with Hillary. And what the Repubs and Ruskies did is a major offense, requiring redress, regardless of how bad Hillary may be.
Old 04-21-2018, 07:32 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Hell, even Maxine Waters admits there's no evidence.
I do not believe that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x9h0n4PRNk
Old 04-21-2018, 09:51 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
You know that Whell is getting desperate if he is using Maxine Waters as a character witness for the Dotard.
Old 04-21-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Seems like a problem to me when you're practically calling the thing a 'witchhunt,' and displacing to Hillary. Could have been a Trump tweet if you'd kept the length down a little.

Actually, the case has nothing in particular to do with Hillary. And what the Repubs and Ruskies did is a major offense, requiring redress, regardless of how bad Hillary may be.
I will bite and yes I am calling this a 'witchhunt', not that the DNC needs anymore witches in their ranks. As to making a case out of this, I will bet a lot of money against it. DNC got suckered and sidestepped answering when asked how much this is going to cost.

Why doesn't the DNC sue Bernie for masquerading as a Democrat and call for a boycott of Comey's book.
Old 04-21-2018, 10:36 AM
Ready

Observation: disagreement generally causes people to entrench and be more extreme in their positions. Example above.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Observation: disagreement generally causes people to entrench and be more extreme in their positions. Example above.
Argue the point instead of meting out judgements. Also, this is where my avatar comes into play.

How can this lawsuit be won since there is no case to be made? Why would a judge allow this case to move forward? What is there to be gained other than a DNC penance for Hillary's loss.

With all his antics, Trump is not dividing the GOP base. H--> on the OTOH has managed and continues to divide the Dem base just for being who and what she is (pls ask if you need a clarification here ). It's a matter of winning the upcoming contests, not 'what happened'!
Old 04-21-2018, 12:19 PM
Ready

Why do you say there is no case to be made?