Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Karl View Post
Finnbow said it.

North Korea is fascinating to me. I would love to go there. I dont think that there is a more insane country on this Earth.
The Great Leader and permanent President, Kim Il Sung, and his son, the Dear Leader and Party Chairman, Kim Jong Il, have brainwashed the isolated North Koreans for over 50 years.

A truly surreal and mysterious state.

(Yes, I am a nerd )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6E3cShcVU
Interesting take.

I suppose if it ever reaches the point that I'm no longer welcome in Bugtussell, I can move there and run for dictator.

Chas
Old 11-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Finnbow said it.

North Korea is fascinating to me. I would love to go there. I dont think that there is a more insane country on this Earth.
The Great Leader and permanent President, Kim Il Sung, and his son, the Dear Leader and Party Chairman, Kim Jong Il, have brainwashed the isolated North Koreans for over 50 years.

A truly surreal and mysterious state.

(Yes, I am a nerd )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6E3cShcVU
It is much to easy to brainwash people. Look at all the damage Fox has done to our once great country.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Area Man

Amazing the effect isolating people from the real world, then filling them with fear of everything and everyone "outside" can have, isn't it?

I suppose the Communist leaders are just concerned about protecting their North Korean "exceptionalism".

Crazy, crazy, crazy...........

Dave
Old 11-25-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
It is much to easy to brainwash people. Look at all the damage Fox has done to our once great country.
Thank you for joining in Noon.

I was beginning to worry that I was the only one who didn't have a life, especially on Thanksgiving.

Chas
Old 11-25-2010, 12:24 PM

BTW, I wouldn't want to omit Blue and his round noggin!!!

Chas
Old 11-25-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Interesting take.

I suppose if it ever reaches the point that I'm no longer welcome in Bugtussell, I can move there and run for dictator.

Chas
The titles Dear Leader and Great Leader have already been taken. What would you be?
Old 11-25-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
The titles Dear Leader and Great Leader have already been taken. What would you be?
Hadn't really though about, but if they're all totally insane, they should be able to find an executive position for me somewhere.

Unless they're afraid that I'll "out crazy" 'em.

Chas
Old 11-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Banned

This is 100% Obama's fault. His solid support of rogue countries has been a green light to become aggressive. The guy is a terrorist at heart.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
This is 100% Obama's fault. His solid support of rogue countries has been a green light to become aggressive. The guy is a terrorist at heart.
yeah, that's what it is

God bless
Old 11-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Area Man

[QUOTE=djv8ga;45647]This is 100% Obama's fault.[QUOTE]

Isn't everything? In your opinion, anyways?

Actually, I would agree with you (somewhat) on the content of your reply, if you had said you thought his response was weak. It was. The situation called for much stronger warnings to NK than what it got.

But, I think there is more to it than that. I think the entire world is watching the U.S. grow weaker every year. And, I think it started long before Mr. Obama came along. The compromise in Korea the first time. The way the Vietnam war was fought, and lost. Now, this debacle in Afghanistan, wherein we fight a bunch of yahoos riding donkeys for seven years and accomplish all too little. The way a handfull of religious freaks with boxknives and airline tickets nearly drove us to our knees. The way Americans can't even handle the pressure of being hassled at the airport without bitching like a bunch of schoolgirls.

Is it any wonder why the rest of the world is beginning to see us a big joke?
Kind of like a schizophrenic giant who spends more time fighting the voices in his own head, than he spends fighting his enemies.

Dave