Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Never said you did. Making shit up and using circular logic to try to make your point is unbecoming. Like I said, everyone likes a good conspiracy story, I guess.

In vain I might demand logic (you lecture ME about logic?) supporting your labeliing of the report a "good conspiracy story." But you never back-up your name calling. Empty labeling is all you've got.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Resident octogenarian

On second thought here is a good sig line for you Mike

"Il n'y a que moi qui a toujours raison"
Old 06-01-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
BTW whell did you ever go back to your consumption chart and look at the last column?

Thinking about this over breakfast I would suggest that Matthew 7:3 would be a good sig line for whell
Yes I did. My error. Canadians are truly energy hogs. However, Canada still does get most of its electric from hydro. It still accounts for 59% of Canada's total supply, and it is damn cheap to produce.

http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy/electr...359#generation
Old 06-01-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
In vain I might demand logic (you lecture ME about logic?) supporting your labeliing of the report a "good conspiracy story." But you never back-up your name calling. Empty labeling is all you've got.
You're the one who referred me to the AJ story. I provided plenty of evidence that the facts in the AJ story were questionable, as was the conclusion drawn from those facts by AJ (and the conclusion is nothing more than a good conspiracy theory). Sorry you don't like it, but that's just the way it is.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Yes I did. My error. Canadians are truly energy hogs. However, Canada still does get most of its electric from hydro. It still accounts for 59% of Canada's total supply, and it is damn cheap to produce.

http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy/electr...359#generation
They also have the wit and wisdom to operate power companies as publicly owned not for profit organizations. As well using a common reactor design, especially one that does not require enriched uranium, saves money.

As to being energy hogs the climate has much to do with that, as I previously pointed out.

The use here of multiple high pressure reactors results in extra expense and putting power generation in the hands of private for profit corporations simply does not make sense. Getting cooperation on a power grid is like pulling teeth despite EPSA and FERC.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Ready

Quote:
You're the one who referred me to the AJ story. I provided plenty of evidence that the facts in the AJ story were questionable, as was the conclusion drawn from those facts by AJ (and the conclusion is nothing more than a good conspiracy theory). Sorry you don't like it, but that's just the way it is.
So you say, but who can think you have truly provided any evidence? What is this evidence of which you speak? Only your own insistence have I seen, only the evidence of your own claim. Yet you say my logic is of the nature of a circle? I think you dizzy.
Old 06-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
So you say, but who can think you have truly provided any evidence? What is this evidence of which you speak? Only your own insistence have I seen, only the evidence of your own claim. Yet you say my logic is of the nature of a circle? I think you dizzy.
I think you need remedial English.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Ready

Quote:
I think you need remedial English.
I think you need remedial surgery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELX3zDKmeFQ