Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
Icenine, you state that you guess. say what? arent you supposed to be certain? there fore no guess work? No question as to your standing?
Do you see any sort of qualification in my post? I am now convinced you are a computer software program designed by the Tea Bagger party to automatically post the party line to any offensive lefty liberal bloggers like yours truly. All of us here at Political Chat have been gobbled up by your server and put on the "no fly" list of of left wing pinko bloggers!

The good news Budget is that I do not foresee another Republican President until at least 2020. Obama will win this one and Biden or Hillary will continue in 2020. I mean if Romney is the best you can do.....

You heard it here first.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post

The good news Budget is that I do not foresee another Republican President until at least 2020. Obama will win this one and Biden or Hillary will continue in 2020. I mean if Romney is the best you can do.....

You heard it here first.
Biden? You've got to be kidding. The laugh a minute Biden will never be elected. Hell, I'm not so sure that Obama doesn't regret his choice. Hilliary should have won in 2008. I do not think that she will run in 2016 regardless of the 2012 winner. If Obama gets relected it will be a long time before a democrat wins again IMNSHO.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Biden? You've got to be kidding. The laugh a minute Biden will never be elected. Hell, I'm not so sure that Obama doesn't regret his choice. Hilliary should have won in 2008. I do not think that she will run in 2016 regardless of the 2012 winner. If Obama gets relected it will be a long time before a democrat wins again IMNSHO.
Hillary has stated that the Secetary of State job is her last gig. I don't see Biden in the Oval Office either. Not sitting behind the desk, anyhow. That being said, I still see no reason to vote GOP---I believe they are WAY overrated. A house built on vapid sloganism, beliefs and ideology.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 05-30-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:25 PM

Yeah Ice, you went a bit far there. If the election were for Biden or Romney I'm afraid you'd see a landslide victory for Romney. Biden would have a hard time winning against Trump (and that says a lot)....
Old 05-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
Yeah Ice, you went a bit far there. If the election were for Biden or Romney I'm afraid you'd see a landslide victory for Romney. Biden would have a hard time winning against Trump (and that says a lot)....
Now who's goin too far...? Trump would have everyone laughing their asses off if he threw his hat in any ring. Heh,heh. Joe is not prez material I would have to agree..
Old 05-30-2012, 06:40 PM

Trump won't throw his hat in the ring, he's afraid his hair would go with it.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Trump won't throw his hat in the ring, he's afraid his hair would go with it.
BAM

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Perhaps, as the swinging pendulum has a lot of momentum. OTOH, if the Teabagger takeover of the GOP becomes more complete, they'll get beat like a cheap rug.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:01 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Perhaps, as the swinging pendulum has a lot of momentum. OTOH, if the Teabagger takeover of the GOP becomes more complete, they'll get beat like a cheap rug.
BAM

(It's really too bad but it's also a sign of the corrosive influence of crony campaign contributions way out of control. The Big Lie just got a helluva lot bigger with Citizen's United.)
Old 05-31-2012, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Budget see if you can get into a basic American history freshmen level survey course at your local community college ....one will cover the colonial period to 1877 the other offering usually discusses America from Reconstruction to the present day. You will be surprised I think.
Im afraid by now that the rewrite of history has progressed enough that taking history classes is moot. Why even soros is portrayed as a loving philantropist. There was a school teacher talking about it today.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bl.../2410091/posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f2j_a_7XkE

What exactly are they wanting to change about our history. That i do not know. But any institution that relies on government funding, i couldnt trust. As they will be pushed to do the will of the feds.