Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-09-2022, 06:56 PM

Arrested for threatening to kill Ted Cruz and others

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/houston-...nator-ted-cruz

"Every last one of your republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull. It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes. The addresses of which are public knowledge. You and every one of your colleagues is to be shot dead. Found and killed. You sick pieces of human scum will not have the (explicit) audacity to aggressive any further and to strip us of our rights like you did our grandparents so many years ago. You’ll be found and killed. As a civic do you have every American to do so (explicit). (explicit) Rafael. You piece of human scum."

The angry Left...
Old 07-09-2022, 07:04 PM

Kinzinger, on Jan. 6 panel, shares profane threats sent to his office

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-jan-6-attack/

The angry, dumbass, idiotic far Reich MAGAMorons, a few of which post here, sadly.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post

"Every last one of your republican colleagues to have signed off on that platform is to be found, and is to be found and killed, be it by a bullet to the face or by the smashing of a brick in your skull. It is a civic duty of every American citizen or resident to see to it that every last one of your colleagues is to be killed. Killed. Be it by finding you in a public space or by trailing you to your very, by your very public homes. The addresses of which are public knowledge. You and every one of your colleagues is to be shot dead. Found and killed. You sick pieces of human scum will not have the (explicit) audacity to aggressive any further and to strip us of our rights like you did our grandparents so many years ago. You’ll be found and killed. As a civic do you have every American to do so (explicit). (explicit) Rafael. You piece of human scum."

The angry Left...
Have you even looked at the incredible torrent of threats and killings by the right? Heather Heyer? Any of the countless African Americans killed by the police at the slightest fucking provocation?

Grow the fuck up, Mike.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:15 PM
Admin

Talk about a broad brush. This crap takes the cake.
Old 07-09-2022, 09:06 PM

Man gets 4-years for making racist threats to Obama and Rep. Waters
Stephen J. Taubert, 61, called a Capitol Police officer ‘n----r boy’ 30 times during an interview
https://rollcall.com/2019/05/01/man-...nd-rep-waters/

Obama election spurs race threats, crimes
Police have documented a range of alleged hate crimes, from vandalism and vague threats to at least one physical attack, since the election of Barack Obama.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna27738018

But for the racist right, they can't have any threats against one of their own? Even against a useless, spineless, gutless creature like Ted Who?

From Woman of the Year Liz Cheney.

Quote:
"Trump broke Ted Cruz," Cheney told the network. "A real man would be defending his wife, and his father, and the Constitution."
I realize this is whataboutism and its fun since I detest Cruz.
Old 07-10-2022, 06:54 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post

The angry Left...
“If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you.”

- Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Joking aside, your attempt at equivalency is lame. Per the FBI, right-wing violence is the biggest domestic threat the nation faces. In fact, since 2015, right-wing extremists have been involved in 267 plots or attacks and 91 fatalities, the data shows. At the same time, attacks and plots ascribed to far-left views accounted for 66 incidents leading to 19 deaths. In other words, right-wing extremism is nearly 5X as dangerous as left-wing extremism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...errorism-data/

Last edited by finnbow; 07-10-2022 at 06:58 AM.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
In fact, since 2015, right-wing extremists have been involved in 267 plots or attacks and 91 fatalities, the data shows. At the same time, attacks and plots ascribed to far-left views accounted for 66 incidents leading to 19 deaths. In other words, right-wing extremism is nearly 5X as dangerous as left-wing extremism.
Simple solution = get rid of extremists on both sides, and save the USA from 333 incidents and save 110 people

Yes, the above statement IS tongue in cheek, but in reality I've long believed the only political party here in the USA should be "The party of the United States of America". People aligned with political parties WILL put party affiliation ahead of what's actually good for the country. Oh, and, while I'm talkin fantasy land, PACs should be outlawed as well. Let the so called "public servants" who have become "The ruling class" actually live on the base pay for whatever position they hold, without the whole "Nicky Pockets" deal goin on.

This is the reason I've never belonged to either party, in practice George Washington woulda had the whole lot of em shot for treason......

(some background on ol Nicky Pockets)

https://www.bostonherald.com/2014/01...rom-our-state/

Last edited by init4fun; 07-10-2022 at 08:19 AM. Reason: clarify my point.....
Old 07-10-2022, 08:18 AM

A bit of light reading of President Washington's beliefs regarding political parties......

https://www.mountvernon.org/george-w...tical-parties/
Old 07-10-2022, 09:19 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun View Post
Simple solution = get rid of extremists on both sides, and save the USA from 333 incidents and save 110 people

Yes, the above statement IS tongue in cheek, but in reality I've long believed the only political party here in the USA should be "The party of the United States of America". People aligned with political parties WILL put party affiliation ahead of what's actually good for the country. Oh, and, while I'm talkin fantasy land, PACs should be outlawed as well. Let the so called "public servants" who have become "The ruling class" actually live on the base pay for whatever position they hold, without the whole "Nicky Pockets" deal goin on.

This is the reason I've never belonged to either party, in practice George Washington woulda had the whole lot of em shot for treason......

(some background on ol Nicky Pockets)

https://www.bostonherald.com/2014/01...rom-our-state/
Washington of course took a dark view of parties, but he certainly wouldn't have had any lot shot for treason. He didn't have any Whisky Rebellion participants shot, instead he pardoned the two that actually were convicted of treason and would have been hung.
Old 07-10-2022, 09:25 AM

Maybe this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220710-060745.jpg (82.0 KB, 29 views)