Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-17-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
David Duke
@DrDavidDuke
What happened in Helsinki is Historic. I my lifetime I have never seen such a courageous attack on the whole of the ZOG, the Zionist Occupied Government of the United States and the Zionist Occupied Media! Today Trump is a Hero! Trump is no Jesus but they hate him as much!!!!!!
4:39 PM · Jul 16, 2018

———————

KKK and Whell loved Donny’s performance in Helsinki. Figures.
There you go again. Please post for me specifically where I stated that I "loved" or otherwise spoke favorably of "Donny's performance" in Helsinki.

Chicklet, let me help you with something: if you have to lie, fudge, exaggerate, mis-state or otherwise mis-characterize someone else or their statements to make your point, maybe the real issue is that you have no point at all.

Last edited by whell; 07-17-2018 at 07:28 PM.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
She, however, is the one that writes constantly about the "witch hunt" and whines constantly on Fox about the great conspiracy against your Dear Leader. WSJ only speaks out against Trump when they simply can't avoid it when he atrociously crosses the line, just as a few GOP Congresscritters will before they move on to normal sycophancy.
OK, so you're sticking with your original premise that Strassel's views are fully representative of the all thought and potential commentary at the Wall Street Journal. Got it.

Wait 'til Fox News finds out that you think they could be a lefty news outlet because they employ Juan Williams.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:46 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
OK, so you're sticking with your original premise that Strassel's views are fully representative of the all thought and potential commentary at the Wall Street Journal. Got it.

Wait 'til Fox News finds out that you think they could be a lefty news outlet because they employ Juan Williams.
Pretty much everybody on Fox other than Hannity criticized Trump yesterday. Are they also anti-Trump?

Here's how Trump recently defined treason, referencing those who chose not to stand and clap for him during the SOTU speech:

“You’re up there and you’ve got half the room going totally crazy, wild—they loved everything, they want to do something great for our country. And you have the other side, even on positive news . . . they were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, ‘treasonous.’ I mean, yeah, I guess, why not? Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn’t seem to love our country very much.”
Old 07-17-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
There you go again. Please post for me specifically where I stated that I "loved" or otherwise spoke favorably of "Donny's performance" in Helsinki.

Chicklet, let me help you with something: if you have to lie, fudge, exaggerate, mis-state or otherwise mis-characterize someone else or their statements to make your point, maybe the real issue is that you have no point at all.
Simple, dummy. You paint everyone here who dares to criticize your hero Donny with a very broad brush, as a "lefty". Your undying loyalty to Donny is pathetic. You can't let even the slightest criticism of him go.

You, in return, will continue to be seen as the resident Trumpie, with all the baggage of all Trumpies, including the David Dukes.

Got it? Simpleton.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:14 PM
Admin

Quote:

Argumentum absurdum by an absurd person.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:35 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

@Dictionarycom

Patriot: A person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.

Traitor: A person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

https://twitter.com/Dictionarycom/st...03934390464512

There you have it.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:40 PM

Great interview with Republican Rep Will Hurd of TX on the PBS News Hour, explaining how Donny was played by Pootin. Hurd spent 10 years with CIA, so understands the former KGB agent running Russia FAR better than the idiot in chief ever will.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/pu...lies-hurd-says
Old 07-18-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Pretty much everybody on Fox other than Hannity criticized Trump yesterday. Are they also anti-Trump?
Using your twisted definition, its entirely possible.
Old 07-18-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Argumentum absurdum by an absurd person.
You're right. Finn was being absurd, so that debate tactic, a.k.a. reductio ad absurdum, was quite appropriate.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:00 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Using your twisted definition, its entirely possible.
I'm using your logic, dimwit. After your defense of Trump's Helsinki debacle, it's clear that there is absolutely nothing you won't defend your Dear Leader for doing. Feckin' lapdog. I'm starting to think you're as dumb as Louie Gohmert (though somehow I think you may take that as a compliment).

Last edited by finnbow; 07-18-2018 at 09:11 AM.