Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Area Man

I've had about enough of Republicans showing us their love. It always seems to involve the rest of us being forced to follow their Stepford/Rambo inspired dreams as they vilify us for having our own. I don't mind workin', but I've never liked being the big man in charge, I've never wanted to run my own business and I don't like their pseudo-pious, stuck in the '50s social agenda. Can a brother just work a strong paying job and be left alone? Can we please just have the ability to feel a little more secure about the inevitabilities of old age?

I swear to God, the more they reveal of their version of the American dream, the more I hate the goofy bastards. I don't want to vote for them, I want to choke them.

Dave
Old 03-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I've had about enough of Republicans showing us their love. It always seems to involve the rest of us being forced to follow their Stepford/Rambo inspired dreams as they vilify us for having our own. I don't mind workin', but I've never liked being the big man in charge, I've never wanted to run my own business and I don't like their pseudo-pious, stuck in the '50s social agenda. Can a brother just work a strong paying job and be left alone? Can we please just have the ability to feel a little more secure about the inevitabilities of old age?

I swear to God, the more they reveal of their version of the American dream, the more I hate the goofy bastards. I don't want to vote for them, I want to choke them.

Dave
A 50 year old midlife crises.

Dave we'll make it no matter what.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
A 50 year old midlife crises.

Dave we'll make it no matter what.
How so, genius?

Dave
Old 03-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Admin

Gawd, I love it when the libertard can't even spell libtard. It must be that his TownHall.com cheat sheet lacks a glossary...

edit-Sorry for stooping D-Ray.

Last edited by bobabode; 03-21-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Gawd, I love it when the libertard can't even spell libtard. It must be that his TownHall.com cheat sheet lacks a glossary...
Since they are not truly words they can be spelled any way I want them to be.

Lib-it-ard...
Old 03-21-2014, 07:32 PM
Admin

So much for the claim that you aren't an egomanaical troll...
Old 03-24-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Dave

Indeed, the republican version of the American dream seems to be to work yourself to death. Unless you've inherited your wealth then you only need to know how to order other folks around and buy privilege.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:39 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Indeed, the republican version of the American dream seems to be to work yourself to death for what they think are "reasonable wages". And still have nothing to show for it in the end. Unless you've inherited your wealth then you only need to know how to order other folks around and buy privilege.
Fixed it for ya........

Dave