Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-15-2012, 04:11 PM

Disliking the President is one thing

But this is unacceptable.

I can't believe there's a business somewhere making and selling shit like this. When have things gone too far?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Admin

Go figure, after all they're duck fuckers! We want they're Benellis. If I saw that one I would start plastering that vehicle with those bullet hole stickers.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:15 PM

They are not "racists" I bet but play euchre. Not really they are racists!

Barney
Old 03-15-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinE View Post
But this is unacceptable.

I can't believe there's a business somewhere making and selling shit like this. When have things gone too far?
We have reached agreement. I must say the person that would put that on their car must not value their car. I do not feel that anyone ought extinguish his right to his idiocy.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
They are not "racists" I bet but play euchre. Not really they are racists!
Barney
Perhaps, they are African-Americans that do not like Obama's policies. After seeing the blogosphere go nuts over it, I am now leaning towards it being an inside job to garner negative publicity for the GOP.

Last edited by bhunter; 03-15-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Go figure, after all they're duck fuckers! We want they're Benellis. If I saw that one I would start plastering that vehicle with those bullet hole stickers.
In which case, you'd be vandalizing someone elses property. That, IMHO, is far worse than a racist bumber sticker.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Area Man

It's the GOPs mystery constituency again. Just like in the Mississippi video.

Oh, what in the heck am I talking about? These people don't really exist. You have never met a racist(s) who also turned out to be a right-winger. It's all a figment of your overactive imagination. Why look, they had a black man run for president, even. They were concerned that he wouldn't get the mystery constituency vote, but they ran him. And, just look at how warm and friendly they've been towards President Obama. They only waited until a few months before the election to declare his presidency a total disaster and started spreading rumors of deathcamps and such....I mean, just how much more tolerant can you expect them to be? Why he's even returned that love by advancing so many things they originally proposed-----Well, before they realized it was "So(c)ialism", of course................................

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-15-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
Perhaps, they are African-Americans that do not like Obama's policies. After seeing the blogosphere go nuts over it, I am now leaning towards it being an inside job to garner negative publicity for the GOP.
Of course. It's all part of the "Vast Left Wing Conspiracy".

Dave
Old 03-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
We have reached agreement. I must say the person that would put that on their car must not value their car. I do not feel that anyone ought extinguish his right to his idiocy.
We were in complete agreement here. And then you got started on conspiracy theories.

On another point, I agree that vandalism in worse than the expression of racism. On the other hand, active racism in the manner in which one deals with others is worse than vandalism. One causes property damage; the other causes damage to humanity. Then again, I wouldn't classify the application of removable stickers as vandalism.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 03-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
We were in complete agreement here. And then you got started on conspiracy theories.

On another point, I agree that vandalism in worse than the expression of racism. On the other hand, active racism in the manner in which one deals with others is worse than vandalism. One causes property damage; the other causes damage to humanity.

Regards,

D-Ray
I think some black spray paint over the offending sticker (with a bit of overspray )would be entirely appropriate. When you lead with your chin, you should expect to be hit.