Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-17-2023, 03:05 PM
Admin

Another reichwing dipshit gets 57 months in federal prison. Ice axe wielding bullhorn enthusiast gets her comeuppance. Good riddance to a loudmouthed traitor.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...eb7ad1f&ei=286
Old 10-17-2023, 09:18 PM
Admin

Dipshit Michigan real estate agent gets jailtime for his antics on 1/6.

https://nordot.app/10871027304482088...22757532812385
Old 10-18-2023, 07:01 AM

60 days for participating in an insurrection. Whatta bargain.

Well, this dedication goes out to all MAGA traitors. Bothe those who have been caught and those who will be. PEACE

Old 11-08-2023, 07:07 PM
Admin

WASHINGTON (AP) — Four California men linked to the “Three Percenters” militia movement have been convicted charges including conspiracy and obstruction for their roles in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Erik Scott Warner, 48, of Menifee,; Felipe Antonio Martinez, 50, of Lake Elsinore,; Derek Kinnison, 42, of Lake Elsinore,; and Ronald Mele, 54, of Temecula, were found guilty on Tuesday after a trial in Washington's federal court, according to prosecutors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...a4283ce5&ei=62

Good riddance.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
WASHINGTON (AP) — Four California men linked to the “Three Percenters” militia movement have been convicted charges including conspiracy and obstruction for their roles in the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Erik Scott Warner, 48, of Menifee,; Felipe Antonio Martinez, 50, of Lake Elsinore,; Derek Kinnison, 42, of Lake Elsinore,; and Ronald Mele, 54, of Temecula, were found guilty on Tuesday after a trial in Washington's federal court, according to prosecutors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...a4283ce5&ei=62

Good riddance.
Do we agree that nobody who's been convicted so far has received a sufficient sentence for their crime? The sentencing guidlines for an act of violence on a member of law enforcement is typically 2 years to LIFE INPRISONMENT depending on the severity of the attack. Seems to me most of the January 6th felons are getting away with the short end of that continuum.

In big cities as well as small rural towns, take a swing at a cop with anything in your hand, a stick, a piece of pipe, a fire extinguisher...anything that can be identified as a weapon, and you're fortunate if you don't end up shot in the head. These subhuman scumbags beat and stomped Fandone into a heart attack and a traumatic brain injury, that left him permanently unable to return to work. They should be in prison for the rest of their lives.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 11-09-2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-10-2023, 05:08 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

WASHINGTON — An associate of a Jan. 6 defendant pleaded guilty this week to charges that the two men plotted “to murder employees of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.”

Austin Carter, who was a 26-year-old security officer and a member of the Army Reserves at the time of his arrest in December 2022, admitted in a plea agreement that he “unlawfully and knowingly combined, conspired, and agreed with his co-defendant,” Edward Kelley, to kill FBI personnel.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...nts-rcna124683
Old 11-10-2023, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Do we agree that nobody who's been convicted so far has received a sufficient sentence for their crime? The sentencing guidlines for an act of violence on a member of law enforcement is typically 2 years to LIFE INPRISONMENT depending on the severity of the attack. Seems to me most of the January 6th felons are getting away with the short end of that continuum.

In big cities as well as small rural towns, take a swing at a cop with anything in your hand, a stick, a piece of pipe, a fire extinguisher...anything that can be identified as a weapon, and you're fortunate if you don't end up shot in the head. These subhuman scumbags beat and stomped Fandone into a heart attack and a traumatic brain injury, that left him permanently unable to return to work. They should be in prison for the rest of their lives.
I'll second that.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:22 PM
Admin

Another reichwing joker gets caught up the Jan. 6th mess.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...36c9759&ei=101
Old 12-04-2023, 08:03 PM

This is the ultimate Flipping the Script. No wonder he calls his own prosecutions witch hunts.

Quote:
Ever since he was indicted on charges of interfering in the 2020 election results, Donald Trump has relished the chance to use the case in Washington as a venue to air his baseless claims of fraud. Now he is using it to circulate a new set of falsehoods: that the federal government staged or incited violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to discredit Trump and his supporters.
I bet the Trump Goobers will believe this and start another Deep state conspiracy theory. Would it even occur to them that he is accusing how own government of this deception? Doubt it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...inge-theories/

Last edited by Rajoo; 12-04-2023 at 08:13 PM.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:11 PM

What Mike Johnson is really hiding by blurring Jan. 6 footage
There's nothing new that MAGA truthers could learn from the tapes — but plenty for the amateur sedition hunters who scour video from the attack.
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-...age-rcna128141

Quote:
Last month, Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., announced that the House would release more than 40,000 hours of internal security video taken during the Jan 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. But during a news conference on Tuesday, Johnson clarified that those tapes won’t be entirely unedited. “We have to blur some of the faces of persons who participated in the events of that day because we don’t want them to be retaliated against and to be charged by the DOJ,” Johnson said.
The "law and order" party, of course, only believes in law and order for "the other", not themselves. So typical of Whell's World; nothing but lies and corruption, zero regard for facts.