Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-11-2022, 10:53 PM

Adrian Fontes is elected Arizona secretary of state, beating election denier Finchem
https://www.npr.org/2022/11/11/11349...finchem-fontes

One more lunatic defeated. All eyes on the AZ Governor race, where another Trumpkin lunatic is in a very close race. Fingers crossed.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:56 AM

Cool Meanwhile, Somewhere in Florida...

Quote:
'A new election must be called for immediately!': Trump flips out after another Senate win for Dems
Just hours after Arizona Republican Party Senate nominee Blake Masters was declared the loser in his bid to unseat Sen. Mark Kelly (D), Donald Trump raged on his Truth Social media platform...

You can't make this shit up. I guess the defendant-to-be is realizing there won't be enough Repubs in Congress to save his sorry ass.

Paging Merrick Garland, calling Merrick Garland...

Old 11-12-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Just hours after Arizona Republican Party Senate nominee Blake Masters was declared the loser in his bid to unseat Sen. Mark Kelly (D), Donald Trump raged on his Truth Social media platform...

You can't make this shit up. I guess the defendant-to-be is realizing there won't be enough Repubs in Congress to save his sorry ass.

Paging Merrick Garland, calling Merrick Garland...

I read elsewhere this morning AZ being called Conspiracy Central for Election Fraud after Denier Finchem lost to Democrat Adrian Fontes for Secy. of State. Cyber Ninjas are now homeless.

Doubt AG Garland will move before Dec. 6th in order to wait for GA Senate Runoff to be completed. Vote totals for Warnock vs. Walker were awfully close at 1,941,515 & 1,906,267 respectively. And Kemp is entering the fray and he may force Trump to stay away.

Last edited by Rajoo; 11-12-2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:10 PM
Admin

Batshit crazy town Republican maniac, Michele Fiore lost her race in Nevada. Good riddance to toxic rubbish.

"Leading Fiore by more than 10,000 votes on Friday, Democratic Nevada State Treasurer incumbent Zach Conine issued a statement declaring victory.

“I am humbled that Nevadans have asked me to continue serving as their State Treasurer, I intend on making them proud over these next four years,” he said. “Our campaign was built upon a foundation of integrity and working incredibly hard to build the State that Nevadans deserve to live in.”

Early this year, Fiore said Trump was the “rightful president of the United States,” adding that she believed “there was voter fraud, and he won Nevada” during a primary debate."

https://www.rawstory.com/michele-fio...4HK4I#cxrecs_s
Old 11-12-2022, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Batshit crazy town Republican maniac, Michele Fiore lost her race in Nevada. Good riddance to toxic rubbish.

"Leading Fiore by more than 10,000 votes on Friday, Democratic Nevada State Treasurer incumbent Zach Conine issued a statement declaring victory.

“I am humbled that Nevadans have asked me to continue serving as their State Treasurer, I intend on making them proud over these next four years,” he said. “Our campaign was built upon a foundation of integrity and working incredibly hard to build the State that Nevadans deserve to live in.”

Early this year, Fiore said Trump was the “rightful president of the United States,” adding that she believed “there was voter fraud, and he won Nevada” during a primary debate."

https://www.rawstory.com/michele-fio...4HK4I#cxrecs_s
Whell: "OK, maybe she fibbed a little, but LIE? That's a bit harsh."
Old 11-12-2022, 02:16 PM

From Post #144 link:
Quote:
Fiore’s history in Nevada politics also includes a number of financial controversies, including a history of failing to report tax debt to the IRS, which is a requirement for candidates and elected officials. In 2021, the FBI raided Fiore’s home as part of its investigation into possible campaign finance violations. As of July, Fiore and previous businesses had $361,300.57 in active federal and state tax liens against them.
Fits the description of a Trumper besides being blonde and dumb.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:30 PM

Its quite amazing with the blame game and finger pointing going on, not a single Repugnant politician has admitted that the manufactured 2020 election fraud was a big lie. It seems to me then that they are still hesitant about alienating Trump and his cult which is as good as admitting Trump is still king, albeit a wounded king. Good if Trump continues with his infighting especially impeding leaderships of Kev and Mitch. Elise is already on her hands and knees in front of Trump. Who is Mitch's competition,Ted, Josh?
Old 11-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Seen elsewhere on the Intertoobz:

Fox News is so depressed and dejected they haven't even hung up their "Democrats are canceling Christmas" decorations yet.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:00 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Seen elsewhere on the Intertoobz:

Fox News is so depressed and dejected they haven't even hung up their "Democrats are canceling Christmas" decorations yet.
LOL. Poor Watters has been going full incel over at Pox Noise.

Sad.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:10 PM

FAUX news' Jesse Watters seems to think he's got a handle on the problem, or at least part of it. He says young single women are voting overwhelmingly Democrat. To fix this they should get married.
Quote:
... But single women and voters under 40 have been captured by Democrats. So we need these ladies to get married. And it's time to fall in love and just settle down. Guys, go put a ring on it.
With Tucker's Terrific Testicular Tanning Machine available to conservative men, the ladies will be flocking their way in no time at all.