Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I like cheesebread.
Sure. But try talking to one sometime.

Last edited by donquixote99; 04-10-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Banned

Ok, so you left wing radicals continue to show your inferiority. Here's more proof you're insane.

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
Self-identified liberals and Democrats do badly on questions of basic economics.
By Daniel B. Klein
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...82190930932412
Old 04-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Ready

Self-identified liberals and Democrats haven't been as well-brainwashed in the orthodoxies of conservative economics?

Denier, I deny that you know anything whatsoever.
Old 04-10-2016, 02:48 PM

I took this WSJ test myself in total isolation and got 5 incorrect.
That makes me a Progressive Conservative?
Old 04-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Ready

Sorry, but as a self-chosen sample you are scientifically invalid.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I believe most college transcripts are private information between the student and the institution. I find it odd that because we have a black President people are demanding Obama's grades in particular. To me this is more racist than the birther argument.

I have been around 53 years I never recalled anyone asking for a President's grades.
We do know in general how most did in school and college but that is just usually for biographical insight. The common perception is that those blue bloods like the Roosevelts and the Kennedys generally got the gentleman "C" since their status and money got them in rather than their grades.

Anyway a transcript would prove nothing at all. A "C" average is good enough to graduate and from what I have seen Obama must have been much better than that...he is just to smart, eloquent, and cool under pressure to be a middling student. Of course an "A" average would not be be believed by dolts such as you because it would be PROOF of affirmative action. So Obama would never win if he released his transcripts. In case you did not know there is not a little asterisk next to your grades that denote affirmative action.

Furthermore a dolt like you could never have gotten into a graduate school because you would realize that the only grades given out are A's and B's since C is considered failing.
You are assumed to be an expert in the field you are getting your master's or Ph. D in.

I don't know how law school does it however.

It either takes a boatload of cash and connections to get into Harvard, or a boatload of brains. Obama got in before he was famous. I would imagine even with affirmative action it would be most difficult to get into Harvard Law School.

Besides it is not where you went to college but what you do with it afterwards that counts.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Sorry, but as a self-chosen sample you are scientifically invalid.
As long as it's not mental.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I like cheesebread.
It is delicious, done right. A nice Asiago roll is what I'd like.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denier View Post
Ok, so you left wing radicals continue to show your inferiority. Here's more proof you're insane.

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
Self-identified liberals and Democrats do badly on questions of basic economics.
By Daniel B. Klein
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...82190930932412
And we've all seen how great Wall Street is at running the economy with no oversight.

Maybe you should send this test to the NYSE?
Old 04-10-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denier View Post
Fox News anchor Heather Childers caused a stir on Twitter after she linked to a story suggesting that the Obama campaign may have threatened to murder Chelsea Clinton.

On Tuesday, Childers, who is a weekend and early morning anchor for the network, tweeted an article from godfatherpolitics.com titled, "Did Barack Obama Campaign Threaten Life of Chelsea Clinton to Keep Parents Silent on Obama’s Ineligibility?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1400942.html

-------------------------------------------

Most people in the US, especially Democrats, believe that the Obama Birther Movement was started by Republicans and or the Tea Party. They believe it is a smear campaign aimed to tarnish the image of their hero of change. But they may be shocked to learn that the Birther Movement was actually started by former President Bill Clinton and Hillary back in 2008.

Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment, Steven Spielberg’s company, before launching her own film production company in 1990. In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party. At the time, she says she was not a Democrat or a Republican and in fact had never voted in an election. She went into the project with the sole purpose of producing the best and most accurate documentary possible.

During the documentary process, Viviano says that she quickly became aware of just how dangerous and insidious the Obama campaign was. A number of the Democrats she interviewed refused to appear on camera and told her that their lives and property had been threatened by people working with the Obama campaign.

She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama’s eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton’s remained silent about Obama’s birth certificate or lack thereof.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/4506/ob...ineligibility/
Conspiracy theory nonsense of the worst sort.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk