What a beautiful thing!

John
Old 03-23-2014, 02:29 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I'm in. I've had enough.

John
Me too, I have taken my parting shot and my decoder ring does not seem to help in translating it any more.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Ya Dave figure it out,

Where the fuck do you get the attitude others earning and wealth are yours and your entitled to it' Oh and their the bad guy because they don't want to hold your hand and take care of you.

I would like your fucking Challenger hows that lol. I don't have one and is far better than my car. My mother taught me that if I wan't or need something I had to save and work for it.

If your unhappy with your lot in life change it. But that doesn't mean your entitled to what others have achieved in there life.

What has this country become lol I can't stand this fucking jealousy of what others have. No Dave you don't get a trophy just for living and breathing. No Dave not all thing and people are equal in life. No Dave that's not yours to have

What the fuck Dave please explain how you have come to believe this crap? The only thing holding you back is your will. Which by the way you said earlier, it's been your drive. So quit blaming the world please.
^Straight from the Rush Limbaugh talking points instruction manual, my friend.^

I don't want their money, I want opportunity for the American worker, fair and equitable opportunity, not the "You'll have to take what I feel like paying because you need me more than I need you. And I'm an insufferable tightwad.", kind of arse banging they're offering.

And, I'm sick and tired of listening to their damned whining about taxes. The taxes they pay are not hurting them. that's nothing but pure, unmitigated BS. If this were the case, they wouldn't have gotten rich in the first place. Hell, the friggin' crybabies don't even pay what they are asked to pay, get away with it and still bitch.

Reagan and the Bushes gave them their candy ass tax cuts and they want more, like screaming little brats reaching for the cookie jar. If we give them another round of cuts, next year, they'll start their crying and demand more. Don't give the little shits what they demand and they put people in the unemployment line and trash the economy. They have become little more than spoiled punks who do next to nothing for us anymore. So why should we give a shit, anymore?

You're the ignorant one who refuses to deal with reality. Not me. I see the game. It's like our wealthy have formed their own union to demand that which they have no need for....FROM US.

FIGURE IT OUT.

Dave

PS, I do and always have worked, you assumptive, ass kissing shithead.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-23-2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Area Man

I'm done with you too.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:43 PM
Admin

Did anyone catch Langone (Home Despot co founder) comparing the people to Nazis'? Much like Perkins and his Kristalnacht comparison. It's the same shit that Limbaugh spews and -5 (the lapdog) is fervently believing.
Un-fuckin' real.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Did anyone catch Langone (Home Despot co founder) comparing the people to Nazis'? Much like Perkins and his Kristalnacht comparison. It's the same shit that Limbaugh spews and -5 (the lapdog) is fervently believing.
Un-fuckin' real.
Yep. The Langone who recently hosted a GOP fundraisers at his home.......

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/...to_hitler.html

Meanwhile people who work at Home Depot are lucky if their managers let them work 20 hours in a week at $10/hour. Some of them have to draw food stamps.....and all of this to protect HIS fortunes. But, we're the tyrants because we expect guys like him to create some jobs that are worth a shit.

This country gets more and more warped every day.

Dave
Old 03-23-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Un-fuckin' real.
Yes, I did. The man is disgusting.

A few years ago, 2010?, the other Home Depot founder, Bernie Marcus, said that any corporate fat cat like him who didn't contribute hugely to Republican senatorial races "should be shot".

You know, because having a country where trade unions are allowed is "how civilization dissapears."

John
Old 03-23-2014, 02:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
Did anyone catch Langone (Home Despot co founder) comparing the people to Nazis'? Much like Perkins and his Kristalnacht comparison. It's the same shit that Limbaugh is paid to spew and -5 (the lapdog) and his ilk are fervently lapping up.
Un-fuckin' real.
Corrected.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:31 PM
reflexionar

I ain't quite done yet, but pretty close.

Quote:
That's what you do anyway!! but you fall short you only want to claim it when times are bad.

Lets do this.

Reagan inherited Carter's fucked up economy

Bush 1 inherited Reagan's economy and continued it.

Clinton inherited Reagan's & Bush's Economy

Bush 2 inherited Clinton's fucked up economy. And such a mess that he could not correct it in 8 years.

Didn't even try. Just spent a bunch of money on wars and put it all on a credit card.

Obama inherited the mess of Clinton and Bush's failure to correct Clinton's fucked up economy.

Dems fuck up the economy then blame the Repubs. The Repubs fix it and the dems take office and claim it's there doing.

Once again, where did Bush fix the economy?

Ok Dave sounds right to me.
Quote:
You all sure do or find stuff I never even heard of before. But for some reason in your minds I do.
We have been trying to drill that into your thick skull since you have been here, but you refuse to educate yourself and admit that you are brainwashed.

Quote:
Your ignorance is showing Dave.

Did you not get an extra $300.00 a year tax brake?

People with money to burn, burn it regardless of a recession. That's were the term recession proof job comes from. It has nothing to do with survival and all to do with weathering bad economic times. They may not take on risky business adventures and new start ups. But they still build homes and shop for expensive things. There lifestyle doesn't change much through a recession. I did not feel the 80s recession either with my line of work. This one has been a little worse for me only because the long over extent of it and higher taxes. Both reasons because of Obama's approach to correct it.

So if your line of work caters to middle class and lower you are at risk during a recession. The longer it last the more it destroys.

OK, so a billionaire spent a few million on a new house and some toys. Big fucking deal. The rest of the billions are not being spent on creating jobs and investing in the economy, even though that is the SOLE REASON his taxes are down from the 70+ percent he was paying before Reagan.

Quote:
Ya Dave figure it out,

Where the fuck do you get the attitude others earning and wealth are yours and your entitled to it' Oh and their the bad guy because they don't want to hold your hand and take care of you.

I would like your fucking Challenger hows that lol. I don't have one and is far better than my car. My mother taught me that if I wan't or need something I had to save and work for it.

If your unhappy with your lot in life change it. But that doesn't mean your entitled to what others have achieved in there life.

What has this country become lol I can't stand this fucking jealousy of what others have. No Dave you don't get a trophy just for living and breathing. No Dave not all thing and people are equal in life. No Dave that's not yours to have

What the fuck Dave please explain how you have come to believe this crap? The only thing holding you back is your will. Which by the way you said earlier, it's been your drive. So quit blaming the world please.
As I stated earlier, the reason for the HUMONGOUS drop in taxes they received was to invest in the economy. We don't want their money, we want them to do what they are supposed to with it. If they were using the money for what it was intended for the average person would have enough money to purchase the things necessary to stimulate the economy. The 1%, hell even the top 5% can't grow the economy on their own. They need the peons to be able to buy their stuff. That is how they get their money to begin with.

Quote:
All just because we disagree with far different views. And you will then in turn blame Congress and the Senate for not working together.
We don't disagree. You disagree. You are a spoon-fed brainwashed idiot.

Quote:
A liberal website that caters to the advancement of propaganda.

Absolutely nothing to do with Political Chat.

It isn't a liberal website, your views are just so full of shit and to the right that the average republican is a liberal to you.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Yep. The Langone who recently hosted a GOP fundraisers at his home.......

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/...to_hitler.html

Meanwhile people who work at Home Depot are lucky if their managers let them work 20 hours in a week at $10/hour. Some of them have to draw food stamps.....and all of this to protect HIS fortunes. But, we're the tyrants because we expect guys like him to create some jobs that are worth a shit.

This country gets more and more warped every day.

Dave
This guy Langone strikes a bell in my memory for some crap but I cannot
remember.