Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 01-12-2018, 06:51 PM
Rajoo's Avatar
Rajoo Rajoo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SF East Bay
Posts: 11,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
That's right- it's on the record that Obama spouted racist crap, while the allegation against Trump comes from one known serial liar, with no one else in attendance backing him up.
Why is Mr. Obama's comment racist?

I take this in reference to the war torn part of the world called Middle East and the wars started with the 'shock and awe" invasion of Iraq Cheney & Rumsfeld with Bush II as the puppet.

Besides Obama's comment is directed at Cameron, one head of state speaking and criticizing another. Tweet would have been better?

Well.........unless you think a black guy criticizing a white guy is racism.
__________________
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”― George Carlin
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Wasillaguy's Avatar
Wasillaguy Wasillaguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Why is Mr. Obama's comment racist?

I take this in reference to the war torn part of the world called Middle East and the wars started with the 'shock and awe" invasion of Iraq Cheney & Rumsfeld with Bush II as the puppet.

Besides Obama's comment is directed at Cameron, one head of state speaking and criticizing another. Tweet would have been better?

Well.........unless you think a black guy criticizing a white guy is racism.
Obama's comment is every bit as racist as Trump's "supposed" statement.

And I take Trump's comment (if he in fact said it) in reference to the Clinton Foundation's shell game that left Haiti worse off than before they got involved.

Besides, Trump's comment (if in fact he said it) is directed at the liberal idiots in the meeting with him, one gov official speaking and criticizing another.

See how that works?
__________________
"You can't always get what you want" -Rolling Stones
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-12-2018, 08:56 PM
CarlV's Avatar
CarlV CarlV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SF east bay
Posts: 4,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
Obama's comment is every bit as racist as Trump's "supposed" statement.

And I take Trump's comment (if he in fact said it) in reference to the Clinton Foundation's shell game that left Haiti worse off than before they got involved.

Besides, Trump's comment (if in fact he said it) is directed at the liberal idiots in the meeting with him, one gov official speaking and criticizing another.

See how that works?
No I don't. Please advise on all the other countries involved in shithead's shithole remarks.

He's a racist of the first degree regardless, just accept the facts.
__________________
Russians who vote elect Republicans
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Wasillaguy's Avatar
Wasillaguy Wasillaguy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
No I don't. Please advise on all the other countries involved in shithead's shithole remarks.

He's a racist of the first degree regardless, just accept the facts.
I have no problem accepting facts, but I've yet to see any, including a lack of any facts showing Trump said this about Haiti, or Sudan, or El Salvador, or any of the other crapfest hell holes that are so shitty that you all insist it would be inhumane to reject invaders from.
Even if he did say it, I fail to see how an accurate description of a country's condition translates to racism. He didn't say anything to disparage the citizens, but rather the conditions in which these poor people suffer.
__________________
"You can't always get what you want" -Rolling Stones
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-12-2018, 09:28 PM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14,139
Yes, you fail to see. That is the one and only accurate statement in your post.
__________________
If things don't go right, go left!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Ike Bana's Avatar
Ike Bana Ike Bana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
I'm pretty sure he was addressing the Haitian-American voters, not Haitian residents. While what the President said was politically incorrect (which his base loves), lots of people do indeed emigrate to the US to escape a miserable existence.
Fuckin' Irish, go back to your potato famine. You're just coming here to escape your miserable existence...not ro improve this cointry. We want doctor's and engineers, not some Guinness swilling drunk. Same goes for you fuckin' polacks, kikes, and krauts.
__________________
White vote 58% Trump...6 of 10 white Americans are scum. Officially ashamed of my race.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,520
Clearly our schools are failing our democracy, when we have fools like Zero electing fools like Trump to the presidency. We must ensure our schools are funded, staffed by informed, well educated teachers, and kept free from religion and politics. Our democracy is always at risk, now more than ever.

http://education.oxfordre.com/view/1...190264093-e-25

Democracy requires informed and active voters who seek information to make wise decisions on behalf of themselves and the common good. Such voters must understand their own rights and freedoms, as well as those of others, as they deliberate together to reach mutually agreeable policies and practices. They must be equipped to engage in free and critical inquiry about the world and the problems surrounding them. And, they need the imagination and creativity to construct, revise, add to, and share the story of democracy with others, including the next generation.

The relationship between public schooling and democracy is best understood and fulfilled when it is not just a unidirectional one, where public schools support democracy, but rather when it moves in both directions, with the formal and cultural elements of democracy shaping the governance, content, and practices of schools. In this way, democracy is not just the end of public schooling, but also the means by which we achieve it.
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-13-2018, 07:28 AM
ZeroJunk ZeroJunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Clearly our schools are failing our democracy, when we have fools like Zero electing fools like Trump to the presidency. We must ensure our schools are funded, staffed by informed, well educated teachers, and kept free from religion and politics. Our democracy is always at risk, now more than ever.

http://education.oxfordre.com/view/1...190264093-e-25

Democracy requires informed and active voters who seek information to make wise decisions on behalf of themselves and the common good. Such voters must understand their own rights and freedoms, as well as those of others, as they deliberate together to reach mutually agreeable policies and practices. They must be equipped to engage in free and critical inquiry about the world and the problems surrounding them. And, they need the imagination and creativity to construct, revise, add to, and share the story of democracy with others, including the next generation.

The relationship between public schooling and democracy is best understood and fulfilled when it is not just a unidirectional one, where public schools support democracy, but rather when it moves in both directions, with the formal and cultural elements of democracy shaping the governance, content, and practices of schools. In this way, democracy is not just the end of public schooling, but also the means by which we achieve it.


Where are schools have really failed is when you are so unfamiliar with the planet you are actually on that you don't know that Haiti, and a handful of countries in South America, Africa, and the Middle East are shit holes.

And, the only reason the leftys want a mass influx of people from these countries is that they are stupid enough to vote Democrat.

And, the reasons the Norwegians cite for not wanting to come here are overwhelmingly the responsibility of minorities.

Those are just facts. Apparently facts don't exist in whatever bubble world the lefty lives in.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-13-2018, 07:37 AM
donquixote99's Avatar
donquixote99 donquixote99 is offline
Ready
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 14,139
You're entitled to your own opinion. A country's status as a 'shithole' is pretty much a textbook example of an 'opinion.' No two people have just the same definition of 'shithole' in their heads. Though in a great many cases, 'mostly black and brown people in the population' is going to figure into it I suspect....

Speaking of 'just facts' in this matter indicates you have no good idea what a fact is.

And blaming 'minorities' for social ills is just one more of the racist opinions your head is full of.
__________________
If things don't go right, go left!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Oerets's Avatar
Oerets Oerets is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Derby City U.S.A.
Posts: 5,081
More then one of the countries suffering economically now and in the news. There due to exploitation put upon them by richer more powerful countries in the past, on going still to this day.
Where the natural wealth of the countries is stolen by outsider, with the help of the chosen few willing locals, thrust into leadership positions by outside forces.

So for those who now support this and all racist views put forth and in writing I say shame on you!

With the hope that in your next life you will shown a better path to enlightenment. For in this one you have fallen short.






Barney
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.