Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-28-2023, 06:05 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
You're being so nice limiting your reference to Dr.Paul as "imbecile." I see him more as malignant narcissist asshole Dr. Paul.
Here is another imbecile:

Ro Khanna, a democrat congressman from California.

https://khanna.house.gov/media/in-th...nked-neo-nazis
Old 09-28-2023, 06:18 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Here is another imbecile:

Ro Khanna, a democrat congressman from California.

https://khanna.house.gov/media/in-th...nked-neo-nazis
A 5 year old article?
Old 09-28-2023, 06:35 AM
Jigsawed

About Rep. Khanna.

https://khanna.house.gov/about/about-rep-khanna

As I pointed out in another post Bernie Sanders's job is to corral the energies of people like Khanna and make them useless. This one seems to have been too energetic.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:38 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
A 5 year old article?
Indeed! It means he had an early insight and historical knowledge.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:03 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Indeed! It means he had an early insight and historical knowledge.
Four years later:

Washington, DC – Rep. Ro Khanna (CA-17) issued the following statement on Russia's invasion of Ukraine:

"President Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a blatant violation of international law. He is responsible for the death and destruction that will continue so long as he continues this assault on global peace and security. My heart is with the people of Ukraine who did not want this violence and have done nothing to deserve it. Many innocent civilians are suffering because of Putin's illegal actions.

At the Munich Security Conference, the United States, Ukraine, and our allies reaffirmed our commitment to defend Ukraine's sovereignty. We are united against Putin and his oligarchs and I support the severe and immediate sanctions President Biden announced today to isolate Russia from the global financial system.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Four years later:

Washington, DC – Rep. Ro Khanna (CA-17) issued the following statement on Russia's invasion of Ukraine:

"President Putin's invasion of Ukraine is a blatant violation of international law. He is responsible for the death and destruction that will continue so long as he continues this assault on global peace and security. My heart is with the people of Ukraine who did not want this violence and have done nothing to deserve it. Many innocent civilians are suffering because of Putin's illegal actions.

At the Munich Security Conference, the United States, Ukraine, and our allies reaffirmed our commitment to defend Ukraine's sovereignty. We are united against Putin and his oligarchs and I support the severe and immediate sanctions President Biden announced today to isolate Russia from the global financial system.
Nothing here about Azoz or the expansion of funding to Zelensky.

Zelensky has pissed off a lot of people with his ingratitude and huge sense of entitlement. Washington is going to ease him out I suspect through a call for elections. Even his wife is calling for elections. He threatened to sue the Poles and Poles now say that they are not going to give him any more weapons.

The debacle in Canada forced many people to be informed about the particular nazi problem in Ukraine. Now the Republicans will shout more, some Democrats will shed their fear of being called Putin's stooges, and ordinary folks whose loved ones fought the nazi scum are going to unite loudly against giving this guy any more dollars. Furthermore, as debt engulfs the American people this giveaway is increasingly not feasible especially as an election year draws near.

The imbecile Rand Paul has been calling for a Special Inspector General. I believe any sane taxpayer would approve his call given the huge amount of funds and arms involved.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Nothing here about Azoz or the expansion of funding to Zelensky.

Zelensky has pissed off a lot of people with his ingratitude and huge sense of entitlement. Washington is going to ease him out I suspect through a call for elections. Even his wife is calling for elections. He threatened to sue the Poles and Poles now say that they are not going to give him any more weapons.

The debacle in Canada forced many people to be informed about the particular nazi problem in Ukraine. Now the Republicans will shout more, some Democrats will shed their fear of being called Putin's stooges, and ordinary folks whose loved ones fought the nazi scum are going to unite loudly against giving this guy any more dollars. Furthermore, as debt engulfs the American people this giveaway is increasingly not feasible especially as an election year draws near.

The imbecile Rand Paul has been calling for a Special Inspector General. I believe any sane taxpayer would approve his call given the huge amount of funds and arms involved.
What Ukrainian Nazi problem?
Putin has reprised Hitler's expansionism by invasion, the "Nazi problem" is with his behavior and his supporters' slavish acquiescence. Here, history both echoes and rhymes, including the airborne "night of the long knives" re Wagner and Putin's chief rival.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Putin has reprised Hitler's expansionism by invasion, the "Nazi problem" is with his behavior and his supporters' slavish acquiescence. Here, history both echoes and rhymes, including the airborne "night of the long knives" re Wagner and Putin's chief rival.
I'd like to hear about this "Ukrainian Nazi problem" too. Maybe Dondi will share the Reich-wing version of history thus prompting us to see Vladimir's side of things.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:38 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
True! However, that does not mean that Ukraine is without a Nazi problem. And "nazi" affects emotionally millions of people all over the world.

Many from all corners of the world say with pride, my father, or grandfather fought the nazis. They have oral and physical connections.

Now there is an actual person, a Ukrainian who was a member of the 14th Division Galician Waffen SS. This was a division that did some serious injury to Poles, especially Polish Jews. He was given a standing ovation in the Canadian parliament. How the F did that happen. Someone who was going to meet two heads of state had to be seriously vetted. They knew who this guy was but the fact that he fought Russians was the overriding factor.

Near the end of WW11, the Brits sent thousands of these fellows to different parts of its commonwealth. This Galician division went to Canada. Over time they reinvented themselves, did some revisionist history, and developed a big clout in Canada. There is still a vibrant connection between the Ukraine nazi diaspora and the resident nazis.

The Poles are calling for his extradition and Trudeau is saying the whole thing is Russian misinformation, disinformation, propaganda, etc.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:46 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I'd like to hear about this "Ukrainian Nazi problem" too. Maybe Dondi will share the Reich-wing version of history thus prompting us to see Vladimir's side of things.
What do you say about a Special Inspector General?