Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-14-2020, 04:53 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
And my wife loves me.

And she is the only person on the planet that can impact me with words, because she's the only one who's opinion on the subject I respect. She actually knows me better than anyone else.

So bring it.
Well, my pappy advised me to never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Old 12-14-2020, 04:55 PM
Admin

Quote:
Electoral College hands White House to Biden

This was necessary before Trump could play the final card. Let us see if he does, or if he folds.

He just let Barr go, BTW.
Washington Examiner?
Old 12-14-2020, 06:12 PM

The Insane clown:

Old 12-14-2020, 08:56 PM
Ready

The OP of this topic is overt and in-your-face fraud.

Trump may indeed declare martial law, of course. Then we'll see what the Army does. If it does anything, it will be utterly decisive. Maybe it will support Trump's coup, but I think it more likely it will support Biden's lawful succession to the presidency.

Or the Army may stick to it's bases and do nothing. That's will mean the coup is on, Proud Boys and Nazis and ICE troops and whatever, vs The People. See you in DC.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Washington Examiner?
Well, they didn't have to settle out of court with Lin Wood for that Kentucky kid, so I trust them more than a few other sources. YMMV.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:36 PM
Admin

Quote:
Well, they didn't have to settle out of court with Lin Wood for that Kentucky kid, so I trust them more than a few other sources. YMMV.
So, where's your little 'Helter Skelter', Biff? Is there a secret YouTube channel where we can hear the Mango Mussolini declare martial law? No?
Old 12-15-2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
So, where's your little 'Helter Skelter', Biff? Is there a secret YouTube channel where we can hear the Mango Mussolini declare martial law? No?
Naw, it's beamed directly into his brain. Sometimes even the tin-foil hat can't keep it out!
Old 12-16-2020, 10:26 PM

Quote:
This election is not about who wins. It's about protecting the process from overt and in your face fraud.
I agree 100% with this statement. It's exactly what has bothered me about the behavior of the Republican party for the last 20 years. The process is more important -MUST BE - more important than the outcome of any single election. It's the only way democracy can survive.

Now, Insane, please show me substantive and quantitative evidence of significant voter fraud in the 2020 election. As a corollary, explain to me why this evidence - if you can martial it - was ignored by REPUBLICAN election officials in state after state.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill View Post
Now, Insane, please show me substantive and quantitative evidence of significant voter fraud in the 2020 election. As a corollary, explain to me why this evidence - if you can martial it - was ignored by REPUBLICAN election officials in state after state.
And when he does have him forward it to Rootin-tootin Rudy.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
The evidence is there regarding voter fraud and a stolen election. The army confiscated the CIA servers in Germany.
Based on what evidence?
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9754011363

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27W1UW

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...lection-fraud/

And the non-seized, not-in-Germany election servers did not belong to the CIA but to Scytl, a Spanish company, who has no offices in Germany. Geez, do you fact check anything you read?

Quote:
Once the SCOTUS washed their hands of the whole thing and states ran with the fraudulent results, it is quite literally within the duties and authority of the president to stop an attempted coup through voter fraud, via the military.
Is it though? Where exactly and how? Can you show me something in the Constitution to this effect? The military obeys only legal orders and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs has already said that there is no role for the US military in determining the outcome of an election.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/ask-us-elect...wers-1.5793057
Quote:
Of course, I could be completely wrong. But I will say this: I think the chances are better than 50/50. Trump is not a career politician and is not the least bit concerned with political fallout against the republicans. I don't think he likes them any more than the democrats. He's going to do what he honestly thinks is the best thing for our country, and if he sincerely believes that this election was stolen via massive fraud, he will consider it his duty to stop it, even if it costs bloodshed. To make an omelet you have to break some eggs. And not to mix metaphors, but better to endure a short period of pain to protect our nation and constitution than go the way of Russia in the early 20th century.
I will not go down the rabbit hole of whether Trump acts in the country's interest or in his own. If you really believe the former at this point there's nothing I can say to change your mind. However, I will ask you this: Trump has been publicly predicting and "agonizing" over voter fraud for the last 4 years. What has he done about it? Can you name a single policy, initiative, or bill that the administration has put forth to combat voter fraud? If you can't - and you can't because he hasn't - as yourself how that complete lack of action accords with how you portray him in your paragraph above. If election fraud was such a dire threat to our democracy, and Trump knew about it - WHY HASN'T HE DONE ANYTHING TO PREVENT IT?