Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-22-2016, 05:45 PM

Getting crazier and more entertaining.

Cruz Ad Slut-Shames Trump’s Wife

Quote:
An anti-Donald-Trump super-PAC is running ads in conservative Utah to try to convince Mormons not to vote for Trump — by slut-shaming his wife, Melania.

Vox News is reporting that Make America Awesome, founded by Republican strategist Liz Mair, is trying to increase turnout of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ahead of the Utah primary on Tuesday.

The super-PAC is trying to convince Mormons to vote for Ted Cruz rather than Donald Trump, who is not a favorite of GOP voters in the state (it’s not just Mitt Romney.)

The super-PAC is running three ads in the state, one featuring Mitt Romney urging voters to support Ted Cruz, and another highlighting Trump’s history of going back and forth on his views about abortion.

The third, however, features Melania Trump posing nude, and mocks the very idea that she could be the first lady one day.
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/cruz-ad...160059332.html
Old 03-22-2016, 06:11 PM

I've heard one commentator speculate that Mormon voters would consider a crossover vote for Hillz before voting for the megamoron or the Turd from Texas. Funny that it doesn't occur to those 'Pubs that are repulsed by their frontrunners to write in Romney.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2016, 08:57 PM

Hell no, I'm voting for Trump....

Va Va Vooooooommmmmmmmmm
Old 03-23-2016, 06:52 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
You are off base again.
Quit trying to tell me what I think or how I arrive at my conclusions. You just don't want to answer my original question.

The fact is...he is a bully by every definition and this is evident by his own behavior. That you refuse to admit the obvious is simply a reflection of your own blind spot.

I know all about negotiating and it does not involve being a bully.

I know all about verbal battles and it does not involve bullying.

I'm not so sure he actually 'wins' those verbal battles as they expose his lies and bullying. In fact.... Those are behaviors of his that I learned from watching him debate.

I'm not comparing him to other candidates. They all have issues.... Some I can tolerate better than others.
you did not have an original question. AS the conversation progressed you used a question to redirect the conversation. A typical tactic for one who can't support their point. I will not allow that in debate.
Not only that your "question" assumes your opinions to be fact and you want me to respond to your false interpretations as if they were fact. Sorry, run that on the kids.

If you have a valid question ask. I clearly have not hidden and people have not exactly been nice since I won't board the Trump condemnation bus.

I have no need to hide because I'll either know the answer or not. If I don't, unlike most, I will say so and be open to learning the answer. Would you?
Old 03-23-2016, 06:53 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Well said, Barbara. I'm afraid you talking to a guy who's too 'invested' in Trump at this point to admit it, though.
Hows the view from the bus?
Old 03-23-2016, 07:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
I've heard one commentator speculate that Mormon voters would consider a crossover vote for Hillz

Oh yeah, like that's gonna happen!
You need to change the channel & never go back.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:38 AM

The point of a debate is to win, not to have the angels prevail. Also a flaw in a for-profit justice system.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
you did not have an original question. AS the conversation progressed you used a question to redirect the conversation. A typical tactic for one who can't support their point. I will not allow that in debate.

Not only that your "question" assumes your opinions to be fact and you want me to respond to your false interpretations as if they were fact. Sorry, run that on the kids.

If you have a valid question ask. I clearly have not hidden and people have not exactly been nice since I won't board the Trump condemnation bus.

I have no need to hide because I'll either know the answer or not. If I don't, unlike most, I will say so and be open to learning the answer. Would you?

I always respect your opinion. However, your previous post is just a bunch of BS. I asked a legitimate question and you have spent many posts avoiding giving an answer.

Sorry, but I don't tolerate the circular double talk well.

I'm a very straight forward kind of person.

Until you answer my original, legitimate question.... I'm done with this conversation.
Old 03-23-2016, 02:22 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
I always respect your opinion. However, your previous post is just a bunch of BS. I asked a legitimate question and you have spent many posts avoiding giving an answer.

Sorry, but I don't tolerate the circular double talk well.

I'm a very straight forward kind of person.

Until you answer my original, legitimate question.... I'm done with this conversation.
You have yet to ask a legitimate question. If you care to, go right ahead.

You may rephrase it with the omission of opinion offered as fact.

Frankly I resent your insistence that I am avoiding a question. It's simply something I never do. If you honestly can't understand why your question is not valid... that is on you.
Old 03-23-2016, 02:30 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
The point of a debate is to win,

and if you allow someone to introduce opinion for fact while shifting the conversation through question instead of rebutting you will lose... not on merit but on style

It's like attacking the poster not the comment to win a point.

Nothing is learned nor shared.