Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-16-2022, 10:57 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
A rational estimate of Trump's capabilities and intentions should indicate that if he gets into office again, democracy in this country is finished for the foreseeable future. Providing him with a felony record and rendering him unable to run again, given that he has committed numerous felonies, seems like a viable plan to prevent this. Trump is a domestic enemy of the constitutional government of the United States. Biden's sworn duty is to protect the United States from such.

The next nightmare sceneario: some stand-in runs in Trump's place. If elected, he pardons Trump, the VP resigns and Trump is appointed in his place, then the stand-in resigns. The counter to this is fair elections that the GOP cannot steal. The Freedom to Vote acts must be passed.
Basically you are asking (post #39) to provoke and kill since you have no confidence in the political skill of the Democratic party leadership.
What would be the name of this project?...Premeditated Droning?

Last edited by Dondilion; 01-16-2022 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
I think at this point Biden may plan to see Trump prosecuted and imprisoned, and when people respond violently to all that, kill or arrest just enough to quash that. But I fear Biden has no real plan that recognizes the big trouble we are in at all.
I hope Joe Biden is smart enough to hope for the best but plan for the worst. Germany didn't deal with Hitler decisively the first time and look what happened. The former guy will attempt to assume the office again unless stopped and he will have plenty of help from the GOP. This must not be allowed to happen.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Mutated Member

Your stupid little guy Chris from the Fatherland is pretty concerned. What I see from the far distance across the big pond is a big uncertainty and weakness amongst the democrats regarding the political development in the next months.

So the current political situation in America is quite similar to the democratic German Constitution in the 1920's called "Weimar Republik" which was a sagging crowd of Zeros.

Their lack of long-sightedness and common sense made the Barking Monster possible.

Stay alert, America! Stay alert more you think that is just necessary!

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 01-05-2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
Your stupid little guy Chris from the Fatherland is pretty concerned. What I see from the far distance across the big pond is a big uncertainty and weakness amongst the democrats regarding the political development in the next months.

So the current political situation in America is quite similar to the democratic German Constitution in the 1920's called "Weimar Republik" which was a sagging crowd of Zeros.

Their lack of long-sightedness and common sense made the Barking Monster possible.

Stay alert, America! Stay alert more you think that is just necessary!
I am trying to spread alertness. Some of course will never believe that Trump would be as bad as he would be, if he regains office.
Old 01-05-2022, 04:13 PM

The problem is with people it has to break before something is then done. Until something happens to force a action.
Just enough people are complacent or suffer apathy. Preventing those who see the danger from having any effect.

Sometimes things have to run their course to the end.

I feel that Biden and his team have a -D on their handling of affairs. Time is quickly running out.

On the seeing of danger.
Most see it for what is, just so happens there are close to 50% who want it to happen!

Last edited by Oerets; 01-05-2022 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Ready

The Lincoln project weighs in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nct84wDW5R8&t=74s
Old 01-06-2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
I wish they could go mainstream with their messages, especially this one. It could be the "shock to the system" that we need.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:17 PM

Maybe you guys can try for a record next year and see if you can beat the last cycle for number of dead voting Democrat.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:01 AM
Admin

Yawn. That's some lame assed shit you're slinging, Junkless.
Old 01-08-2022, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Yawn. That's some lame assed shit you're slinging, Junkless.
Hey Bobablob. Good to see you are still kicking.