Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2010, 08:34 PM

im sick and tired of these freaking liberals always relying on "big government" to take care of everything! this is a free capitalist country and BP oil dosent need big government to clean up their mess...wait..hold on WTF? are you serious..that your argument is that somehow its governments responsibility to fix this mess? i thought the republican view was the government shouldn't interfere with the free market. BP dumps a few million gallons into the gulf and now somehow its all the governments fault that "they" didnt act quickly enough? quickly enough doing what? i figured BP would be on top of it. you would think BP might have a plan incase there was an an accident such as this. i was following this on tv the other night where they had some BP brass answering questions and they were clueless..talking about building some experimental shit 3 months down the road or something is the best they could come up with. couldnt they have maybe it built it before they bore the well??? just in case..of course. drill, baby dill.