Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-09-2020, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Trump’s ‘LIBERATE MICHIGAN!’ tweets incite insurrection. That’s illegal.
Federal law bans advocating the overthrow of government.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...-constitution/

Just a reminder of Donny's illegal tweets, for which Twitter should have shut down his account.
If twiiter shuts down Trump, they will be in the same boat as TikTok. They will be enemies of the state using info gathering practices to spy on us, a national security threat that must be dealt with................
Old 10-09-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
So they didn't abduct you then...
I've not been abducted so far.

Two FBI agents (who were most likely ordinary humans) kicked our door in when I was 8 years old. They issued mafia style threats to my dad, implied that my mother, sister, and I would be in danger if my dad 'interfered' with their investigation.

They wanted him to be the 'fall guy' / informant while they figured out who was using government owned earth moving equipment. Dad was Army Corp of Engineers, a regional manager of three federal lakes (GS 11 when the scale went to 13). He had to inventory millions of dollars worth of equipment, and it was being used for personal profit.

He was supposed to sign off on the inventories while they investigated. He refused, called a buddy at the Pentagon. That's when the FBI became all mafia style to us.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post

Two FBI agents (who were most likely ordinary humans) kicked our door in when I was 8 years old. They issued mafia style threats to my dad, implied that my mother, sister, and I would be in danger if my dad 'interfered' with their investigation.

They wanted him to be the 'fall guy' / informant while they figured out who was using government owned earth moving equipment. Dad was Army Corp of Engineers, a regional manager of three federal lakes (GS 11 when the scale went to 13). He had to inventory millions of dollars worth of equipment, and it was being used for personal profit.

He was supposed to sign off on the inventories while they investigated. He refused, called a buddy at the Pentagon. That's when the FBI became all mafia style to us.
hmmm.............
Old 10-09-2020, 12:27 PM

I'll bring this back on topic...(in a minute)

My dad was forced to accept full disability (an unwritten agreement that was later reneged upon). Our farm was taken by immanent domain to build a nuclear power plant. We moved to another remote location. And guess what, our new neighbor tried to recruit my dad to join a militia group called The Posse Comitatus.

The neighbor was a former "Napalm Star", a B-52 pilot from the Viet Nam war. No sooner than he was invited to join The Posse, the FBI came back to talk to my dad. He didn't want to have anything to do with a militia group or the FBI. By the grace of God, all parties left us alone.
Old 10-09-2020, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post

And this somehow demonstrated the existence of God to you?
Old 10-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
BigElCat's FBI story is anecdotal and he clearly stated that his God evidence is empirical.

Last edited by nailer; 10-09-2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:02 PM

BigElCat,
I have to say those seem like pretty tall tales. Not just for you, but for anyone. Obviously I have no "proof", just 56 years of life experience, and my own data points to measure against.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human View Post
No.

And you are an 'alter ego' for who ?

Hi Bob.

Old 10-09-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
BigElCat's FBI story is anecdotal and he clearly stated that his God evidence is empirical.
You're funny. I like you.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
BigElCat,
I have to say those seem like pretty tall tales. Not just for you, but for anyone. Obviously I have no "proof", just 56 years of life experience, and my own data points to measure against.
Your skepticism is understood.

I wouldn't believe it if it didn't happen to me.