Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Loyal Opposition

Stepping in it

It seems like there have been several invitations here to step in a pile of crap. Some have accepted that invitation and tracked it around. I have observed that if dog crap is left alone, it will dry up and not bother anyone. Or at least one could scoop it up and put it in the ignore bin.

Just sayin'

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Banned

What a roll model.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Area Man

Guilty.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

http://funnywallphotos.com/wp-conten...4/smelling.jpg

Pete
Old 05-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Banned

D-Ray the only good crap to step in is Democratic talking points?
Old 05-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
It seems like there have been several invitations here to step in a pile of crap. Some have accepted that invitation and tracked it around. I have observed that if dog crap is left alone, it will dry up and not bother anyone. Or at least one could scoop it up and put it in the ignore bin.

Just sayin'

Regards,

D-Ray
Not only have I been invited to trod in the shit, so have I also been invited to pretend the shit doesn't exist, repeatedly invited. So please...here's my RSVP to the latter...Thanks very much, but regrets.

Perhaps it should be everybody's individual preference as to who they want to play with, and who they want to forsake. And perhaps these incessant exhortations to put certain annoying members on ignore are getting to be...

Maybe we'd all like the forum better if all the residents therein were kind, softspoken, ideologically linked, progressives, sitting around holding hands and singing "I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night." Then again, maybe not.

Just sayin'...
Old 05-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
D-Ray the only good crap to step in is Democratic talking points?
Oh STFU, you ignorant schmuck.

Sometimes I just come here for the simple and possibly sinful pleasure of saying stuff to annoying schmucks that I was not allowed to say to annoying schmucks in counseling sessions for 15 years.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-01-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:29 AM

I walk our dog everyday, but for some reason out of 11 acres he always goes to the area where he crapped before. I dodge piles because I don't like taking my boots off before entering the house. He's a good dog though, 120 pound boxer. It's instict to crap in the area he crapped before, that or he's a strange dog. He's the only dog we don't let run free out of fear of him being mistaken as being mean and someone shooting him just because of his looks, so I'm guessing that his #2 habbit is normal for a dog. I only let him out of the house on a leash because I don't want him shot because of all the stereotype and some think he looks like a Pitbull even though he doesn't and is a purebred Boxer.. and the most friendly dog one could ask to meet if a body dropped the fear and gave him a chance to be friends. You ever had a dog like that?
Old 05-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
I walk our dog everyday, but for some reason out of 11 acres he always goes to the area where he crapped before. I dodge piles because I don't like taking my boots off before entering the house. He's a good dog though, 120 pound boxer. It's instict to crap in the area he crapped before, that or he's a strange dog. He's the only dog we don't let run free out of fear of him being mistaken as being mean and someone shooting him just because of his looks, so I'm guessing that his #2 habbit is normal for a dog. I only let him out of the house on a leash because I don't want him shot because of all the stereotype and some think he looks like a Pitbull even though he doesn't and is a purebred Boxer.. and the most friendly dog one could ask to meet if a body dropped the fear and gave him a chance to be friends. You ever had a dog like that?
Well said.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post

Maybe we'd all like the forum better if all the residents therein were kind, softspoken, ideologically linked, progressives, sitting around holding hands and singing "I Dreamed I Saw Joe Hill Last Night." Then again, maybe not.

Just sayin'...
Oh HELL no lmao!

Pete