Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Maybe they learned. McCain might have won had they muzzled the Sarahcuda. Not much coming from Paul Ryan's bunker these days, hmmmm.
Tomorrow night will be fun, expectations are so high on the right for his performance I have to wonder, are the jitters setting in, yet?
Oh...he's talking bobby....

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-rache...2349/#49352349
Old 10-10-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
If Obama doesn't come on strong in the next debate, he will lose it. There was so much bullshit flowing from Romneys mouth in the last one, Obama has the ammunition.

Question is; Will he use it?

Regards,
Dave
That's an interesting question.

Obama managed to accomplish a lot of his goals. The military is out of Iraq. We have a rough framework for a national health care system. The economy is on the mend.

On the other hand the stress on his marriage must be terrible. My understanding is that Michelle isn't a big fan of political life.

It would be perfectly reasonable for Barack to stick to the issues during the debate and avoid the game of zingers. Then, if the voters stay with him because of issues, he can show Michelle that the public is serious. She would back him for another four years.

On the other hand if Barack dumbs down to the zinger game just to win then she might bitch slap him.

I can't imagine putting my family through a presidency. Luckily I don't have to worry about.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
RU saying that R$R blew their wad...of debate zingers?
His smirking attack on PBS? I like those zingers..

Poor Big Bird and Emo as hobos trudging off down the railroad tracks looking for a hobo jungle to live in. Hoovervilles all over again is where we are headed if R$R get elected.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:26 PM

Rand is gaining popularity. Attacking Ryan by mentioning Rand would only empower the Republicans.

IMO Biden would be better served by sticking to common sense and not using an R word.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Area Man

Quote:
That's an interesting question.

Obama managed to accomplish a lot of his goals. The military is out of Iraq. We have a rough framework for a national health care system. The economy is on the mend.

On the other hand the stress on his marriage must be terrible. My understanding is that Michelle isn't a big fan of political life.

It would be perfectly reasonable for Barack to stick to the issues during the debate and avoid the game of zingers. Then, if the voters stay with him because of issues, he can show Michelle that the public is serious. She would back him for another four years.

On the other hand if Barack dumbs down to the zinger game just to win then she might bitch slap him.

I can't imagine putting my family through a presidency. Luckily I don't have to worry about.
I'm not talking about childish "zingers", I'm talking about shoving Romneys own crap back in his face in front of the entire country. Sternly. Like a PRESIDENT would. "Here, look at all of the times you've waffled, just in the last few months, Mitt. For cryin' out loud, there must be a bakers dozen of them. You're for this, then you're against it, then you're for it again, but not really.....What is it with you?" LIKE THAT.

Staring at the floor and fumbling with papers makes him look like a nervous eight year old at the bee, who's worried someone is going to find a word he can't spell.

And, Jesus Christ, if he can't stand up to his wife, then.......................

Forget it.

Regards,
Dave
Old 10-10-2012, 06:43 PM

Understood and all good points. But at the end of the day an honest man needs to be able to sleep with himself.

I agree that Obama would do well to kill zingers and lies. And I pray that he does while avoiding spreading any even if his campaign advisors think they are in his best interest to win.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Rand is gaining popularity. Attacking Ryan by mentioning Rand would only empower the Republicans.

IMO Biden would be better served by sticking to common sense and not using an R word.
Gaining popularity with people who have no real idea what she represents.

Why don't they? Because they only get the story from one side. They think it's just some "pro-business thingy", that can only be good. Right? They don't understand that it represents the handing over of our democracy to people who HATE democracy.

At least I HOPE they don't understand. Because if they do and they are buying into it, thinking it's the way to go......the future would be very bleak indeed.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 10-10-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. View Post
Yeh, Paul Ryan wants to teach discipline to those poor innercity folk and the message that you are on your own couldn't have been clearer. Ryan can kiss my ass...
Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Gaining popularity with people who have no real idea what she stands for.

Why don't they? Because they only get the story from one side. They think it's just some "pro-business thingy", that can only be good. Right? They don't understand that it represents the handing over of our democracy to people who HATE democracy.

At least I HOPE they don't understand. Because if they do and they are buying into it, thinking it's the way to go......the future would be very bleak indeed.

Dave
The people that are behind the Ayn Rand movement understand it completely. They are the Ayn Rand Institute and GoldmanSachs. GoldmanSachs has been advising governments since the late 1800s. Since bankers are jealous of GoldmanSachs success they too are climbing on the Ayn Rand bandwagon in hopes that success rubs off on them. BB&T is the first to join the whorehouse and work directly with the Ayn Rand Institute.

Brainwashing is patient game that the blue bloods play.

As self-governing people we are still the new kids on the modern corner of the earthball. The only way to beat the blue bloods is to show that we get along and manage our affairs. The sooner we do that the better off we will be.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Area Man

Quote:
The people that are behind the Ayn Rand movement understand it completely. They are the Ayn Rand Institute and GoldmanSachs. GoldmanSachs has been advising governments since the late 1800s. Since bankers are jealous of GoldmanSachs success they too are climbing on the Ayn Rand bandwagon in hopes that success rubs off on them. BB&T is the first to join the whorehouse and work directly with the Ayn Rand Institute.

Brainwashing is patient game that the blue bloods play.

As self-governing people we are still the new kids on the modern corner of the earthball. The only way to beat the blue bloods is to show that we get along and manage our affairs. The sooner we do that the better off we will be.
True. But, I was basically referring to support for the ideology among us proles. Not so much the blue bloods. I know what their motivation is.

Dave