Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
Ok well Dan And Mr.Potts,if you dont mind Can you tell me Why You choose to not buy chinese at one time it would have been a stupid question.<still is, but the atmosphere has changed considerably in the last 40-50 years.also is it ony Chinese or Are you Staunch Buy American folks.I am just curious for the obvious reasons.
I prefer to support and american worker and our economy. I know I can't get totally no chinese goods but I refuse to be part of the problem. I put my money where my mouth is and will read packaging. It can be a good old US company like Channel Lock, Crescent if it's manufactured in China don't but it. Get on eBay and find a clean old one and help feed the American seller.

I will buy other countries goods at times Germany, Britain, Sweden are known for quality. They also practice fair trade policies.

Last edited by 4-2-7; 05-08-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:01 PM

Well I thought so much,Well Dan Good luck with your keeping the money for american workers,I thought you to be more educated at world economics and what has been brewing for the past 60 years.while some others fein there thoughts i call denial.It will make for a greater shock when you figure it out.kinda goes in with the old school of thought I spoke of elsewere.it would not huurt any to take a brief course on Global trade and thye expansion of the trilateral Commission.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Admin

Awwww, go easy on the 'lil feller, Cleon. If it isn't on some conspiracy website, it can't be true.

Last edited by bobabode; 05-08-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Our trade with China has helped transformed China into a powerhouse.
When we opened there we thought we would be dealing with third world
idiots.

However the Chinese systematically copied, stole our technologies and
insisted on advantageous trade agreements.

The Chinese are at the point now where they are stepping out of our shadows.

Check what the Chinese are doing in Africa and in the seas in their area.

Russia might have to look to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
I'd be OK with free trade on a level field, but between an artificial currency conversion rate (which amounts to dumping everything they sell) and subsidized shipping we're being suckers.

Pete
Quote:
Well I thought so much,Well Dan Good luck with your keeping the money for american workers,I thought you to be more educated at world economics and what has been brewing for the past 60 years.while some others fein there thoughts i call denial.It will make for a greater shock when you figure it out.kinda goes in with the old school of thought I spoke of elsewere.it would not huurt any to take a brief course on Global trade and thye expansion of the trilateral Commission.
I am fully aware of what Chinas doing and their participation in world economic. Truthfully with all respect I don't think you do. They are a direct threat to the security of the United States.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I am fully aware of what Chinas doing and their participation in world economic. Truthfully with all respect I don't think you do. They are a direct threat to the security of the United States.
they WHERE a threat,not no more.I am tired gonna go wtch my Chinese Television then Read some Chairman Mao,,makes for a great day. hey Dan Can I send you a copy of the Chairman?Good Night you Clowns,You all are so gulable
Old 05-08-2014, 07:53 PM

Oh by the way Chinese food is ok, But I will take A big fat 100% Angus Texas Grown Hamburger any day
Old 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM
Admin

Quote:
Oh by the way Chinese food is ok, But I will take A big fat 100% Angus Texas Grown Hamburger any day
Sooner beef not good enough for you?

Last edited by bobabode; 05-08-2014 at 08:13 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
they WHERE a threat,not no more.I am tired gonna go wtch my Chinese Television then Read some Chairman Mao,,makes for a great day. hey Dan Can I send you a copy of the Chairman?Good Night you Clowns,You all are so gulable
You need to buy a Samsung flatscreen lol

I might get with you privately on this one.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:23 PM

One1, please remember, a man is judged by the company he keeps. More importantly, who and what he quotes here. You quote, I judge.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I think that they are peeved that the US is still dominant in what is considered their sphere of influence. They want to take back Taiwan, would like to give Viet Nam a bloody nose for the humiliation China suffered in the last Sino Vietnam war and would certainly like to kick the Japanese for the Rape Of
Nanking.

A country growing with power but still resentful over the past.
Check the latest installation of oil rig in Vietnamese waters and the way the
Chinese refer to the British when they came cap in hand looking for trade.