Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Persona non grata

Did Special Forces Snipers Kill Americans After Katrina?

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/did...after-katrina/

Quote:
Former Navy SEAL sniper Brandon Webb charges that some of his colleagues killed American citizens in New Orleans during Katrina’s aftermath.

SOFREP (“The Long Shadow Of Katrina: Military Snipers Engaging U.S. Citizens?“):

In early 2012, I had an unexpected conversation with my friend Chris Kyle (author of American Sniper) about the Katrina debacle. I had heard rumblings about Special Operations (mainly SEALs) snipers being deployed to New Orleans to support the effort to restore order. He confirmed the rumors and shared his own intimate knowledge that close contacts of his, many who were apparently still serving on active duty, took leave to work for the controversial PMC (Private Military Company),Blackwater.

Chris went on to tell me that the bulk of the guys he knew directly had racked up over thirty kills between them near and around the Super Dome. I asked him about Rules of Engagement, and asked, “Who were they shooting at,” and he just gave me a big Texas shrug and smile. I figured out really quick that it was 180 grains of due process (usually to the head at 200M).
What do I think?

This is what I think;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyXggq-dvu0
Old 01-24-2015, 02:35 PM
Persona non grata

Apparently this dude Kyle was so full of shit it was coming out of his ears.

http://www.alternet.org/culture/7-bi...elling-america

Quote:
The Real Chris Kyle Made Up A Story About Killing Dozens of People In Post-Katrina New Orleans: Kyle claimed that he killed 30 people in the chaos of New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, a story Louisiana writer Jarvis DeBerry calls “preposterous." It shows the sort of mentality post-war Kyle had, but the claim doesn't appear in the film.

The Real Chris Kyle Fabricated A Story About Killing Two Men Who Tried To Carjack Him In Texas: Kyle told numerous people a story about killing two alleged carjackers in Texas. Reporters tried repeatedly to verify this claim, but no evidence of it exists.

Chris Kyle Was Successfully Sued For Lying About the Former Governor of Minnesota:Kyle alleged that former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura defamed Navy SEALs and got into a fight with him at a local bar. Ventura successfully sued Kyle for the passage in his book, and a jury awarded him $1.845 million.
Old 01-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Apparently this dude Kyle was so full of shit it was coming out of his ears.

http://www.alternet.org/culture/7-bi...elling-america
I guess if he was alive he would claim sniping at Maidan Ukraine.
Old 01-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Kyle was human garbage who died by his own petard just prior to expose.

He made Jesse Venture appear sane.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:01 PM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post

He made Jesse Venture appear sane.
That is HARD to do.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:36 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
That is HARD to do.
True.

But if you lose a court case to him because your bullshit is more bogus than his?

Ack!
Old 01-24-2015, 05:02 PM
Ready

I think we have all arrived at a place of total agreement, regarding Chris Kyle....
Old 01-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Persona non grata

The ‘unverifiable’ legacy of Chris Kyle

You need to put on hip boots to read some of this stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...rican-history/
Old 01-24-2015, 08:32 PM
Area Man

People have to have "heroes". They are eager to hear about the man who singlehandedly defeated our nations ungodly enemies. That's why so many have swallowed Kyles self-aggrandizing BS hook, line and sinker so willingly.

I have worked with a few ex-Seals when I was in the Navy. We need such men to do our ugly, yet often necessary dirty work. Unfortunately, the truth is that some of them do what they do, because they enjoy killing. The get a charge out of the violence of it.

Think about it objectively; Who else, but someone who doesn't mind blowing another persons head off, someone who can grievously hurt people and not lose any sleep over it, would you want for the job? Really.

Harsh, I know, but it's the truth.

Dave
Old 01-24-2015, 09:08 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
People have to have "heroes". They are eager to hear about the man who singlehandedly defeated our nations ungodly enemies. That's why so many have swallowed Kyles self-aggrandizing BS hook, line and sinker so willingly.

I have worked with a few ex-Seals when I was in the Navy. We need such men to do our ugly, yet often necessary dirty work. Unfortunately, the truth is that some of them do what they do, because they enjoy killing. The get a charge out of the violence of it.

Think about it objectively; Who else, but someone who doesn't mind blowing another persons head off, someone who can grievously hurt people and not lose any sleep over it, would you want for the job? Really.

Harsh, I know, but it's the truth.

Dave
I think I've figured out where Kyle got the inspiration for his story about shooting looters from the rooftop after Katrina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQNF1L_oi8

Last edited by Tom Joad; 01-25-2015 at 12:18 PM.