Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-07-2018, 04:15 PM
ZeroJunk ZeroJunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Your proof that heís a billionaire? I seriously doubt that he is, as heís almost certainly in debt up to his ears to the Russians. Mueller is, hopefully, getting to the bottom of his Russian money laundering. Plenty of dirty laundry in the Trump crime family, which needs to see the light of day.

You clearly donít have the sense of a gnat, as the sum of all your uninformed posts illustrates.
Meanwhile the GDP is taking off, 401K's are taking off, people are going to have more money in their pocket next month.

It is a shame we couldn't have had eight more years of the SOS.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-07-2018, 04:42 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Meanwhile the GDP is taking off, 401K's are taking off, people are going to have more money in their pocket next month.

It is a shame we couldn't have had eight more years of the SOS.
The markets did well last year, continuing their recovery from the Republican-caused meltdown. Almost as well as 2013 under Obama. Trump had zero to do with it. The tax reform that squeaked through may have an impact this year, or not. Time will tell.
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-07-2018, 07:15 PM
ZeroJunk ZeroJunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
The markets did well last year, continuing their recovery from the Republican-caused meltdown. Almost as well as 2013 under Obama. Trump had zero to do with it. The tax reform that squeaked through may have an impact this year, or not. Time will tell.
LOL. You are going to attribute it to Obama.

And, loaning people money to buy a house was forced on them by Republicans ?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2018, 07:38 PM
Chicks Chicks is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
LOL. You are going to attribute it to Obama.

And, loaning people money to buy a house was forced on them by Republicans ?
Your posts continue to show your utter ignorance.
__________________
"In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act." -
George Orwell
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Ike Bana's Avatar
Ike Bana Ike Bana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Yep. He is a billionaire and President of the U.S.

Obviously an idiot.

And, you guys don't have a pot to piss in and are all geniuses .

Makes sense to me.
Some of the most deranged animals in human history were some of the most wealthy.

Want to compare pots, asswipe?
__________________
White vote 58% Trump...6 of 10 white Americans are scum. Officially ashamed of my race.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Ike Bana's Avatar
Ike Bana Ike Bana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
LOL. You are going to attribute it to Obama.

And, loaning people money to buy a house was forced on them by Republicans ?
Nobody forced anybody to write subprime mortgages. The mortgages brokersncouldnt write the paper fast enough. They were like a pack of hyenas at a wildebeest carcas.
__________________
White vote 58% Trump...6 of 10 white Americans are scum. Officially ashamed of my race.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Pio1980's Avatar
Pio1980 Pio1980 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: NE Bamastan
Posts: 8,330
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b003133ec8cb66
__________________
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-08-2018, 05:01 AM
ZeroJunk ZeroJunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Nobody forced anybody to write subprime mortgages. The mortgages brokersncouldnt write the paper fast enough. They were like a pack of hyenas at a wildebeest carcas.
So, you are saying that the people buying the homes were too stupid to know what they were signing ?


The flip side is that the financial institutions for decades were criticized because they would not make loans to those who were financially on the edge.

Now , they get slammed because they do.

Gotta love the lefty mind.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Ike Bana's Avatar
Ike Bana Ike Bana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 6,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
So, you are saying that the people buying the homes were too stupid to know what they were signing ?
Did I say that? Show me where I said that. That's what you are saying. How's about you keep your words out of other people's mouths and restrict them to your festering piehole. It's a bad fucking habit you have there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
The flip side is that the financial institutions for decades were criticized because they would not make loans to those who were financially on the edge.

Now , they get slammed because they do.

Gotta love the lefty mind.
You're a fucking ignoramus. You refer to the subject of subprime mortgages which relates to the subject of the Community Reinvestment Act which relates to the failure of Bear Stearn, Lehman Bros., and other vampire investment banks...and which led to the September 2008 financial meltdown and the recession that followed. Lovely.

If you want to have a discussion about this, and explore the actual causes of the meltdown we can do that. If you want to recycle more FOX/EIB/Hannity/Coulter bullshit propaganda and expose yourself as the dumb fucker you are...that would be fine with me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
And, you guys don't have a pot to piss in and are all geniuses .
One more time, do you want to compare pots or not, asswipe?
__________________
White vote 58% Trump...6 of 10 white Americans are scum. Officially ashamed of my race.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 01-08-2018 at 07:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-08-2018, 09:57 AM
whell's Avatar
whell whell is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 10,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Your proof that heís a billionaire? I seriously doubt that he is, as heís almost certainly in debt up to his ears to the Russians. Mueller is, hopefully, getting to the bottom of his Russian money laundering. Plenty of dirty laundry in the Trump crime family, which needs to see the light of day.

You clearly donít have the sense of a gnat, as the sum of all your uninformed posts illustrates.
Just Google "Donald Trump net worth 2017". Its not that hard to get a bit of info. It certainly easier taking a moment to enlighten yourself, and it beats posting about someone else being stupid when you don't even know how obtain a simple answer to a simple question.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.