Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:32 AM
Banned

Asshole Senate Democrats Who Voted To Deport Dreamers...

Just so there's no question who the worst assholes are:

Carper
Coons
Donnelly
Hassan
Heinrich
Heitkamp
Kaine
Leahy
Manchin
McCaskill
Nelson
Peters
Shaheen
Stabenow
Tester
Udall
Warner

Democrats, every one.
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...00325#position

Quote:
“I will exercise every bit of leverage I can for the Dream Act,” Tim Kaine told the Washington Post earlier this week, “but if there is a vote that would lead to a shutdown, that’s where I draw the line.”

It’s hard to overstate how infuriating such remarks—I will use all the leverage I have, except for the big piece of leverage that I have—are to Dreamers and their allies, who have come to D.C. for countless protests and rallies, shut down Capitol cafeterias, and are now being told, for a third time, to wait a little while longer.

“They told us Dec. 8, then Dec. 22, and now they tell us to wait until January,” Paul Quiñonez, a DACA recipient from Seattle with Washington Dream Coalition and United We Dream, told me in the Capitol on Monday. He was with a group who had just spoken with the congresswoman representing most of Seattle, Rep. Pramila Jayapal, off of the House floor.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._daca_fix.html
Bullshit Tim, you lying sack of shit. You're up for re-election next year. That's the only thing your "yea" vote is about. Y'know what gets my vote, Tim? A Democrat senator who says "Compared with an American kid being deported to a place where he or she doesn't know a soul, doesn't speak the language, where the locals don't want you there, for the rest of your life, if you're not tortured and killed by the government...my senate job means nothing", is the vote whore who will get my vote.