Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-19-2017, 08:38 AM
Banned

How sick is Donald?

Believing his own lies.

Quote:
“He believes his own lies in a way that lasts for decades,” O’Brien explained. “He’ll tell the same stories time and time again, regardless of whether or not facts are right in front of his face.” He went on to say that’s what makes Trump so dangerous when it comes specifically to his war with the media and claims of “fake news.”

“It’s foundation is that he’s the final arbiter of what is true and what isn’t,” O’Brien said, “and it’s one of the reasons that he’s so dangerous.”
I find this level of psychopatholigy in the CINC pretty terrifying. I've run into pathological liars socially, in business, and clinically. They typically lie to buttfuck somebody out of something...but the truly pathological liars just lie, when there's even no benefit to them from the lie. They're as screwed up as it gets without being totally sociopathic. And well...actually Donald is truly sociopathic so...he's as bad as it gets without being a homicidal psychopath. Although he's killing Puerto Ricans every day...so he is a homicidal psychopath. So...bye for now.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 10-19-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:57 AM

is it he believes his own lies or is it his arrogance is so great he believes people will hang on his words as fact, because they were spoken by him?
Old 10-19-2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Believing his own lies.

I find this level of psychopatholigy in the CINC pretty terrifying. I've run into pathological liars socially, in business, and clinically. They typically lie to buttfuck somebody out of something...but the truly pathological liars just lie, when there's even no benefit to them from the lie. They're as screwed up as it gets without being totally sociopathic. And well...actually Donald is truly sociopathic so...he's as bad as it gets without being a homicidal psychopath. Although he's killing Puerto Ricans every day...so he is a homicidal psychopath. So...bye for now.
My take as well as just an observer.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:25 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Believing his own lies.

I'm no expert but, I'd have to agree. What's worse is that this seems to be what resonates with his asshole supporters. The Lunatic in Chief says something, it becomes gospel no mater what proof or evidence is right before their eyes.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:28 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
is it he believes his own lies or is it his arrogance is so great he believes people will hang on his words as fact, because they were spoken by him?
I'd say it's both. What's frightening is that so many people DO "hang on his words" as absolute truth.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I'm no expert but, I'd have to agree. What's worse is that this seems to be what resonates with his asshole supporters. The Lunatic in Chief says something, it becomes gospel no mater what proof or evidence is right before their eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I'd say it's both. What's frightening is that so many people DO "hang on his words" as absolute truth.
Agree 100%.

Put aside the inescapable fact his finger is on the nuclear switch. If this alone does not sway the GOP. Then goes to show beyond any doubt their willingness to accept by any means achieving the desired results.

What keeps me up at night after the days news, is just what is it gonna be that finally wakes up the GOP to this man's dangers?

Barney
Old 10-19-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Agree 100%.

Put aside the inescapable fact his finger is on the nuclear switch. If this alone does not sway the GOP. Then goes to show beyond any doubt their willingness to accept by any means achieving the desired results.

What keeps me up at night after the days news, is just what is it gonna be that finally wakes up the GOP to this man's dangers?

Barney
The elected GOP is not going to wake up ever. They will do nothing until the GOP voters tell them to. Since Trumpenfuer was primarily elected by the base that wanted the establishment destroyed, that is what we are going to get. The elected will protect their own jobs first even at the cost of the destruction of the country. Just to be clear, I believe that is no different on the democratic side.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:28 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Agree 100%.

Barney
I do not believe this guy has the right code.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCricket View Post
The elected GOP is not going to wake up ever. They will do nothing until the GOP voters tell them to. Since Trumpenfuer was primarily elected by the base that wanted the establishment destroyed, that is what we are going to get. The elected will protect their own jobs first even at the cost of the destruction of the country. Just to be clear, I believe that is no different on the democratic side.
Totally agree. But (there is always a but ), a few GOP Congresmen and a Senator or two are resigning. Hopefully this will make others less secure in their jobs. Outcome is still unpredictable, but the more damage the moron causes, worse for their party.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?
4:56 AM · Oct 19, 2017
So he’s now accusing the FBI of paying for the “fake” dossier. How does anyone take this clown seriously?