Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
What "left" is about to slaughter? So Federal agents are leftists now? This after a report by Russian Television, a commie media? Over reacting and over reaching a bit don't you think?
The Obama administration dumb shit!!
The attorney general is part of the administration Dumb Shit!!
The court cases have been brought by the Fed.

Wait for .....it......Dumb Shit
Old 04-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Banned

The ultimate power in any state is the Governor and then the Sheriff. Sorry boy's and girl's the feds sucks hind tit to these powers.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
The ultimate power in any state is the Governor and then the Sheriff. Sorry boy's and girl's the feds sucks hind tit to these powers.
ridiculous isn't it?
Old 04-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
It looks like the murderous Left is about to slaughter again. It's such a trip how these punks always call out thugs with guns to hurt Americans while they protect Border Jumpers & scum in general.
http://rt.com/usa/bundy-ranch-nevada-tensions-940/
Lit 'em up and call in a backhoe.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Ready

It sounds (from quotes of a person on my ignore list) like someone is arguing in front of the evidence.

Sure does have a burning desire if he's willing to jump to the conclusion that the 'left' is going to do 'murder,' on the basis of a few weird media reports.

These Utah boys have to obey the law like everyone else. Or they have to exercise a strategy to exist as outlaws, which may involve 'resisting arrest,' and if they are killed doing that, it probably won't be 'murder.'

Be careful out there....
Old 04-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
My understanding is they are 20 years in arrears in paying for grazing rights on public lands, and they were over grazing it too and the BLM decided enough was enough.
On top of that what they "pay" for those grazing rights is a ridiculous pittance.

It's a damned public welfare program for Ranchers.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Banned

Whether this is about oil, or yet another attempt by the feds to limit State Rights isn’t really clear at this point. What is clear, is this is much larger than the Bundy family or their Cattle.
In the process of shutting down the land, the BLM has suspended Free Speech in the Area and has actually setup so-called free speech zones miles away from the ranch. That’s right, the federal government has actually banned free speech on over 600,000 acres of public land.

http://offgridsurvival.com/militia-o...nch-in-nevada/

Last edited by 4-2-7; 04-11-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:47 PM
reflexionar

Since when is cattle illegally grazing on Federal land a state case? So the Fed took the land from the state, BFD, they take money out of my pocket too. I suppose the ski resorts shouldn't have to pay to lease the national forest land that the mountains are in either.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Whether this is about oil, or yet another attempt by the feds to limit State Rights isn’t really clear at this point. What is clear, is this is much larger than the Bundy family or their Cattle.
In the process of shutting down the land, the BLM has suspended Free Speech in the Area and has actually setup so-called free speech zones miles away from the ranch. That’s right, the federal government has actually banned free speech on over 600,000 acres of public land.

http://offgridsurvival.com/militia-o...nch-in-nevada/
Which is ridiculous and doesn't appear to be working at all, now does it?

Dave
Old 04-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Ready

Land ownership is an artifact of a legal system. They own the land if and only if the court says they do.