Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Actually we did this for our kids future. It had to start somewhere and people were tired of being ignored. Now, maybe both sides of the fence will pay attention to the people and run this country next go around. Maybe 4 years of Trump will convince them we felt we could do no worse
A benevolent dictator is still a dictator, and there haven't been any indications that Trump has a benevolent bone in his body.

Trump is a congenital liar. About 75% of what comes out of his mouth is provably false. What on earth leads you to believe he;ll do anything he says?
Old 11-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Tom I hate to break this to you but they re-elected 99% of the corrupt elites so what is likely to change?
That doesn't matter.

Trump is the Big Kahuna.

They all thought that he would be poison to the down ballot Republicans, but instead they got swept in on his coat tails. All of his detractors will now be rushing to kneel before him.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
That doesn't matter.

Trump is the Big Kahuna.

They all thought that he would be poison to the down ballot Republicans, but instead they got swept in on his coat tails. All of his detractors will now be rushing to kneel before him.

And join his gullible followers who are already on their knees ?

Dream on.

I'm hoping the checks and balances in place cause him a rude awakening when he finally figures out that gov doesn't run like a business.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybrad View Post
Prediction:
Trump is 200% a one-term prez.
One-term? Hell, he'll be impeached shortly after the 2018 mid-terms. You heard it here first.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noogies View Post
One-term? Hell, he'll be impeached shortly after the 2018 mid-terms. You heard it here first.
Gosh I hope not, it would make Pence our President, a thousand times worse than trump could ever be.

Carl
Old 11-09-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Gosh I hope not, it would make Pence our President, a thousand times worse than trump could ever be.

Carl
Don't worry, he won't be able to do much damage -- he'll be handcuffed by a Democratic house and senate for his final two years.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Now that this is over here's the deal. Since the small handful of people on this site have a small few that seem to think Americans made such a bad choice then here's something you need to remember before going outside. Everyone you see, any direction you look from your front door the chances are one neighbor or the other voted for him. No matter how well educated your most beautiful female neighbor is the chances are she may have voted for him too. Can you really walk out your door knowing this and hate everyone because you are surrounded by people that didn't come outside telling the world that they supported him and just went and silently voted for him so they could do so without hearing you call them uneducated? Go read the deplorables, you may see your neighbors picture holding their ballot marked trump. Such beautiful women of all ages ranging 18 to 90's. Yes, even 90's, and yes even in Maryland Rob. Some even had their old past middle aged kids to video them just incase nobody believed Trump had women support in those hard to believe areas. Thanks tv news, thanks for lying to people trying to dictate how they think... you did nothing but pissed off the people by lying, and Clinton drove the final nail by calling his supporters deplorable. You don't call hard working women deplorables..
I fully recognize that many Trump voters were just ordinarily good people behaving like ordinary people do, when they FEEL THEIR CULTURE AND RACE ARE UNDER THREAT. 61% of the public has a negative view of Trump, last poll I saw, so a lot of people voted for someone they don't like. What makes people do that? Fear, anger, resentment, stuff like that, that's what.

I don't call hard working people deplorables. I call deplorables deplorables. Whether they work hard or not has nothing to do with it. All Trump supporters are not deplorable, neither Hillary nor I say that. But some are.

My feeling is there's a fair number out there like the white guy in the video. Is he deplorable, or not? Please answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyrpFtluunM

Last edited by donquixote99; 11-09-2016 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Someone who voted for Gary Johnson has no business asking that question.
Whys that. Cause I did not vote for your candidate ?
Old 11-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
Whys that. Cause I did not vote for your candidate ?
Because if all the anti-Trump votes had gone to Hillary, she would have won.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noogies View Post
Don't worry, he won't be able to do much damage -- he'll be handcuffed by a Democratic house and senate for his final two years.
Don't tease me like that.

Carl