Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-24-2023, 01:08 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Thanks for the link. About 1/4 through ...
Old 05-24-2023, 01:17 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
What you have in common is Whell's unquestioned loyalty to Trump and your unquestioned loyalty to Trump's patron, Putin. Whell supports his fealty to Trump with stuff plucked from the right-wing angertainment complex whereas you no longer provide any supporting rationale for your comments as it would emphasize your fealty to a murderous war criminal.

In short, what you have in common with Whell is a willingness, even a need, to support and defend your favorite authoritarian. Birds of a feather ...

PS - Your comment about Hillary in response to an article about why Trump supporters still support him despite his manifest character flaws and rampant criminality was hardly self-explanatory. It was indeed brief, however.
Whell more than holds his own and you are more often than not obtuse in your responses to Dondilion. For me, your self righteous declarations of patriotism and freedom are a bit much considering the corporate military police state in which we Americans dwell.

Last edited by nailer; 05-24-2023 at 01:21 PM.
Old 05-24-2023, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Trump came through the window that former President Clinton opened.
Trump came up through a backed up toilet.
Old 05-24-2023, 02:20 PM
Ready

Quote:
Whell is the most accomplished poster on this here site. He for the most part sticks to the essence of the issue while employing tremendous patience.

I try for self-explanatory brevity.
As before, I hardly believe anyone can think as you do. We live in seperate cognitive universes. Your assessments are, in my view, intensely colored by political bias. Those who you feel are on 'your side' are not subjected to anything like critical thinking.

I can see self-explanatory, but I don't think the explanation is what you think it is.
Old 05-24-2023, 02:38 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Whell more than holds his own and you are more often than not obtuse in your responses to Dondilion. For me, your self righteous declarations of patriotism and freedom are a bit much considering the corporate military police state in which we Americans dwell.
My declarations are more about my preference for democracy over autocracy, something MAGAt's don't seem to share. And if it's self-righteous to defend democracy from autocratic threats and enabling lies from MAGAWorld, color me guilty. I'll continue to heap abuse on Trump supporters at every turn.

As for my obtuse responses to Dondilion, he has had many a post over the years demonstrating a strong admiration for Putin and what he has done in Russia, something he has cooled off on a bit on since Putin's bloody Ukrainian debacle. Now his support for Putin is a bit more guarded/coded. But I haven't forgotten.

As for the US being a military police state, I'll take issue with that having been to quite a number of actual military police states over the years including most of the Warsaw Pact and Soviet Union in the 1980's, some of our allied juntas in Central America at that time, Egypt under Mubarak and Kenya under Moi. We are a far cry from that though I'll readily admit that Trump, given his druthers, would indeed turn the US into a fascist police state if he could considering his frequent appeals to political violence and his statement about wanting to terminate the constitution.

Last edited by finnbow; 05-24-2023 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-24-2023, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Whell is the most accomplished poster on this here site. He for the most part sticks to the essence of the issue while employing tremendous patience.

Thanks D. That's the funniest thing I've seen here and a long, long time.
Old 05-24-2023, 04:10 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post

I can see self-explanatory, but I don't think the explanation is what you think it is.

For starters I believe that Trump benefited exceedingly from the the tolerance and support shown to former president Clinton.
Old 05-24-2023, 04:53 PM

Trying to comprehend the minds of this seemingly strong man love cult. We are blind in understanding those who fail in feeling the pain and have compassion for others not like them.

They are enamored by bullies and yes even lairs grifters con men thief's and sex addicts have a place in their esteem.

Where the other major party a offender will voluntarily on a transgression accept blame and exit.
Old 05-24-2023, 04:58 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Trump came up through a backed up toilet.
Good one!
Old 05-24-2023, 05:04 PM

I support him because he simply got screwed by the establishment.

And, if you think the U.S.A is better off with a senile grifter at the helm then vote for him again. Sort of how it works.