Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-27-2023, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The lawsuit was brought by an Attorney General elected by the citizens of New York and the evidence of fraud was so overwhelming that a judge issued a summary judgement (i.e., ruled that the evidence of fraud was cut and dry and not in dispute).

And you're still relying on the discredited testimony of Shapley even though he said that over the years that the FBI didn't find 90% of his referrals reliable enough to pursue indictments. Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 5 years, the first several of which were by Trump's DOJ and a very partisan (and dishonest) Bill Barr. They found what they found, but none of it involved Joe Biden.

And you, a feckin' HR weenie, accusing me, a guy with multiple engineering degrees, with logical fallacies is a belly laugh. Anyone who knows me says I'm a logical to a fault. You, however, immediately turn to "red herrings," strawmen" or "logical fallacies" whenever your arguments are shown to be complete wingnut BS.
I read that tRump's own paperwork, his company's own documents submitted that sunk him but yeah, shame on that mean ol' Democrat politician in the State of NY (for not ignoring his crimes). It's downright un-American (or tRump seems to think) I tell ya'! If whell can overlook said crimes why can't he?
Old 09-27-2023, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
When it seems the suspension or even considering of any reality other then from their maters. So willingly accepted without question.

Then seeing any and all contradictory information as being made up to get them only reinforces their paranoia and aggression.
There's a word for that. Several come to mind but this one seems to fit.

R-A-D-I-C-A-L-I-Z-E-D

The GOP and their media partners have done a pretty thorough job on the Repub base.
Old 09-27-2023, 02:58 PM

Quote:

And you, a feckin' HR weenie, accusing me, a guy with multiple engineering degrees, with logical fallacies is a belly laugh. Anyone who knows me says I'm a logical to a fault. You, however, immediately turn to "red herrings," strawmen" or "logical fallacies" whenever your arguments are shown to be complete wingnut BS.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Nearly every post of yours relies on one logical fallacy or another to make your point.

But hey, I bow to your arrogance and am humbled if I can bring some levity to your day.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Yet, our boy Whell insists that the unauthenticated contents of Biden's son's laptop conveniently brought to light by a drunken Rudy Guiliani in the waning days of a presidential campaign reveal something worse by Joe Biden than anything Trump, an adjudicated rapist, fraudster and guy facing 91 federal felony counts, did. And I'm the one engaged in logical fallacies. LOL.
Actually, it was first brought to the FBI's attention first by JP Mac Isaac's dad, who thought in partnership with his son that they might be doing a good deed by bringing "evidence of white collar crime" to the attention of the FBI.

Then, we got the disinformation memo that you fell hook, line ad sinker for: the 50+ "former intel operatives" who wanted the world to believe that it was all "Russian disinformation".

But hey, you knock yourself out with your regurgitated talking points. Your Dem overlords continue to gaslight the shit out of y'all.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
I read that tRump's own paperwork, his company's own documents submitted that sunk him but yeah, shame on that mean ol' Democrat politician in the State of NY (for not ignoring his crimes). It's downright un-American (or tRump seems to think) I tell ya'! If whell can overlook said crimes why can't he?
In Trump's first deposition in the NY fraud case brought by AG James, Trump refused to talk, on the second one he did talk and we all know what happens then. As an opposing attorney once said, every question leads to a ten minute speech. He talked too much and perhaps gave her the goods for a summary judgement.

Its interesting to note that when a Democrat gets indicted, we all wait for the case to play out and judgement.

When a Repugnant gets indicted its first Fake News, then Deep State, political revenge and finally the Justice Department weaponized and being victimized and martyred. Only way to avoid prosecution and consequences.

Edit: In the two cases against Trump in Florida and Georgia, who is doing the talking, aka squealing?
His own "best people" he has hired. Is this how the Justice Department gets politicized? What a loser.

Last edited by Rajoo; 09-27-2023 at 03:18 PM.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:13 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Actually, it was first brought to the FBI's attention first by JP Mac Isaac's dad, who thought in partnership with his son that they might be doing a good deed by bringing "evidence of white collar crime" to the attention of the FBI.

Then, we got the disinformation memo that you fell hook, line ad sinker for: the 50+ "former intel operatives" who wanted the world to believe that it was all "Russian disinformation".

But hey, you knock yourself out with your regurgitated talking points. Your Dem overlords continue to gaslight the shit out of y'all.
I'm not convinced one way or the other of the provenance of the laptop or the veracity of its contents. I am, however, quite sure that none of it is admissible as evidence as no one else is certain of its provenance and its veracity, nor capable of proving either in a court of law.

It's all a distraction from the implosion of TrumpWorld. Whatever Weiss chooses to charge and prosecute Hunter Biden with is cool with me (even though he was appointed by the lunatic Trump and his partisan AG (see how that works?)) I'm not willing, however, to accept anything at face value coming from Comer and Jordan's clown show. They are hardly honest, dispassionate, principled or ethical inquisitors nor have their witnesses proven credible. You'd be wise to treat them as the nihilistic buffoons they are.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:22 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Graduates of Trump University are incensed that they were never taught that defrauding banks was a crucial strategy to building a real-estate empire, the grads have confirmed.

In interviews with Trump U. alumni, the former students expressed shock and dismay that such an important entrepreneurial skill was somehow omitted from the school’s curriculum.

“If I had learned to defraud banks, my post-Trump University career would have played out very differently,” Tracy Klugian, class of 2006, said. “As it is, I’ve gone bankrupt four times.”

“Every time a bank asked me how much my properties were worth, I put down the correct figure,” Harland Dorrinson, class of 2007, said. “Trump University really should have taught me how important it is to just pick a big number out of thin air.”

Carol Foyler, ’08, said that, given the school’s failure to teach the fundamentals of asset overvaluation and bank swindling, her Trump University diploma “isn’t worth the Staples printer paper it was printed on.”

“Trump University claimed it would teach me all of Donald Trump’s real-estate secrets,” she said. “Now it seems like he kept his most important secrets secret.”
Old 09-27-2023, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post

You are the one gaslighting. This is from Wiki, an open source.

Quote:
Two forensic analysts who independently examined the data for The Washington Post[4] authenticated 1,828 and 22,000 emails, respectively, of the almost 129,000 emails on the hard drive in 2022. Neither analyst could verify the vast majority of the data, nor could they find clear evidence of tampering but they note "key pieces of evidence useful in discovering tampering were not available." In some cases, The Post matched content to other sources "that the experts were not able to assess". The unverifiable emails included some prominently reported previously by other news outlets. The analysis found that people other than Hunter Biden had created six new folders on the drive over a week after the original report by the New York Post and months after the laptop had been taken into FBI custody. It also found that data had been accessed and copied off the drive by people other than Hunter Biden over the course of nearly three years.[11]

Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden, a joint investigation by two Republican Senate committees released in September 2020 did not find wrongdoing by him, nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation by September 2023.[12][13][14][15]
You are sounding more and more like a mouthpiece for Comer and Jordan. Keep using the same baseless debunked information over and over and its getting tiring.

We have indicated here several times that indict, or shut up. The only thing left now is to shut up since that laptop is never going to see the inside of a courtroom. Or keep ranting about the Hunter Biden laptop and sound like a moron but no one here other than you gives a shit.

Old 09-28-2023, 11:49 AM

Gavin Newsom gives ‘masterful’ comeback to DeSantis’ claims on California crime
https://www.the-independent.com/news...-b2420295.html

Q. How do you tell when a member of Whell’s World is lying?

A. His lips are moving.
Old 09-28-2023, 02:16 PM

Trump Family Insists Mar-A-Lago Worth Over $1 Billion After Judge Calls Value Wildly Inflated. Here’s What It Might Really Be Worth.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbu...-what-we-know/

Do you believe your Dear Leader, Whell? Of course you do. : rolleyes: