Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-05-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
The 56 percent is from your linked article...not from RT. You have a fear of logic.
I didn't say the 56 percent was from RT, did I... You have, however, posted propaganda from RT in the past as though it were fact. RT has about as close a relationship with facts as Rush Limbaugh or Breitbart. They are a propaganda organ of Putin, nothing more. Any thinking person is well aware of that. You surely must be a Russian troll.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
I didn't say the 56 percent was from RT, did I... You have, however, posted propaganda from RT in the past as though it were fact. RT has about as close a relationship with facts as Rush Limbaugh or Breitbart. They are a propaganda organ of Putin, nothing more. Any thinking person is well aware of that. You surely must be a Russian troll.
I hardly link RT. If I did it was usually in relation to science or space.

Your response is similar to that in the immigration argument. People who assert that the US is super generous, and illegals are gaming the system for too long are immediately given the racist tag in an attempt to shut them down.

At least Don Quixote proffer an explanation, all you offered consistently are, trolls, bots, RT. A clear sign of weakness.

I repeat the argument that the Russians gave Trump the election is not substantive. It is like a Benghazi "play".

My reaction to Putin on this here site has been consistent. He did great to save Russia from chaos and dismemberment. However the oligarchs are bleeding Russia with their transfer of wealth to mainly European and American cities and I welcome, encourage sanctions against them...including Putin.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Ready

The argument that Russia 'gave' Trump the election is unprovable. With such a tiny margin of victory, any factor of influence whatsoever could make the difference. Comey's last week surprise, for example.

What obvious is that the Russians tried in a number of ways to help Trump, aggressively interfering in our election.
Old 10-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I am sure that is a parroted statement not supported by wisdom.
I'm pretty sure the portion of the post you bolded is accurate.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:03 PM
Admin

Drip, drip, drip...

"Special counsel Robert Mueller's team interviewed former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus on Friday, signaling that the special counsel's Russia probe is reaching into the top levels of President Trump's team."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...priebus-report
Old 10-13-2017, 07:26 PM

Manafort had 60 million reasons to help the Russians.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...an-businessman
Old 10-16-2017, 01:20 AM
Admin

Larry Flint offers $10 million bucks for information leading to Trump's impeachment. (grin)
Old 10-16-2017, 01:41 AM
Admin

Trump Campaign Spending on Legal Fees Surges as Russia Inquiries Widen

"WASHINGTON — President Trump’s campaign spent more than $1.1 million on legal fees over the last three months — a sharp increase that coincided with the escalation of investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
The spending was revealed in reports filed on Sunday with the Federal Election Commission detailing the campaign’s finances from the beginning of July through the end of last month.
During that period, legal fees represented more than 25 percent of all spending by Mr. Trump’s campaign. The legal spending was nearly twice as much as the campaign spent during the preceding three months.
The report underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump’s team has been consumed by investigations being pursued by congressional committees and the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into Russian meddling in the presidential election, and connections between Russia, Mr. Trump and his associates." NY Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/15/u...av=region&_r=0
Old 10-18-2017, 11:52 AM

Mueller interviews cyber expert who claimed he was 'recruited to collude' with Russians: report
TheHill.com

Special counsel Robert Mueller has interviewed a cybersecurity expert who claims he was "recruited to collude with the Russians" in the 2016 election, Business Insider reported Tuesday.

Matt Tait, a former information security speci_alist for Britain's Government Communications Headquarters was interviewed weeks ago by Mueller, according to a source familiar with the investigation.

Tait claimed that he was recruited by a longtime GOP operative tied to the Trump campaign, Peter W. Smith, to obtain emails deleted from Hillary Clinton's private email server that they believed were hacked by the Russians.

Smith reportedly told people during his investigation that he was affiliated with President Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

In an article titled "The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians," Tait told Lawfareblog.com in June that Smith approached him during the campaign for help determining the veracity of emails Smith said he received from "dark web hackers."

"Smith implied that he was a well-connected Republican political operative," Tait wrote. He added that Smith believed "Clinton’s private email server had been hacked—in his view almost certainly both by the Russian government and likely by multiple other hackers too."

"From [Smith's] perspective it didn’t matter who had taken the emails, or their motives for doing so," Taid continued. "He never expressed to me any discomfort with the possibility that the emails he was seeking were potentially from a Russian front, a likelihood he was happy to acknowledge."

"We knew the people who had these were probably around the Russian government," Smith told The Wall Street Journal in May.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology...o-collude-with

There are some rather interesting reports linked to in this one.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:52 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Larry Flint offers $10 million bucks for information leading to Trump's impeachment. (grin)
Reminder to revisit the movie.