Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-23-2016, 10:58 AM

There are plenty of other countries with "the bomb" we need to be worried about also. More willing to join if there is an new drive for weapons. Just imagine North Korea wanting attention, right next to Japan and China. Israel, hell what if Syria had some?

Talk from Trump and Putin can not be ignored and laughed away. Others will take it serious and react.

Barney
Old 12-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Persona non grata

I think it's hilarious the way the Corporate Democrats and the Corporate media hang on Trump's every word like the Fucking RCA Victor Dog, breathlessly waiting for him to say something so that they can cherry pick a couple of words out of context and twist and spin them into one of their hysterical Chicken Little Doomsday scenarios.

Old 12-23-2016, 01:04 PM

The fuhrer is doubling down on his nuclear comments, now promising to "out race" the Russians.

Holy fuck....

In my wildest horrors I never considered Trump would re-start a worldwide nuclear arms race......

The antichrist has indeed come.
Old 12-23-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
The fuhrer is doubling down on his nuclear comments, now promising to "out race" the Russians.

Holy fuck....

In my wildest horrors I never considered Trump would re-start a worldwide nuclear arms race......

The antichrist has indeed come.
I think he is playing the Reagan Card to deflect from his corruption issues.
Old 12-23-2016, 01:12 PM

Does he think his corruption can be hidden forever?
Old 12-23-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Does he think his corruption can be hidden forever?
He isn't planning on hiding it; he will baffle them with tweets and give Ryan what he wants in a quid pro quo with a bagger Congress that won't impeach him no matter how shameful it gets.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
He isn't planning on hiding it; he will baffle them with tweets and give Ryan what he wants in a quid pro quo with a bagger Congress that won't impeach him no matter how shameful it gets.
+1

Newt already alluded to Trump having the power to give amnesty to his family.

Barney
Old 12-23-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
+1

Newt already alluded to Trump having the power to give amnesty to his family.

Barney
Winter is coming...
Old 12-23-2016, 04:55 PM

"President-elect Donald Trump suggested Friday that he is willing to engage in "an arms race," insisting that the United States will surpass its rivals and "outlast them all" in a push for global weapons dominance.

"Let it be an arms race. We will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all," Trump said in a statement to "Morning Joe" host Mika Brzezinski of MSNBC."

Is he fucking kidding? Of course not. He's too fucking dim to realize the weight of what he's spouting off......
Old 12-23-2016, 06:02 PM
Ready

Add to that the two Trump tweets in reaction to the attacker in Germany:

Quote:
The terrorist who killed so many people in Germany said just before crime, "by God's will we will slaughter you pigs, I swear, we will...slaughter you. This is a purely religious threat, which turned into reality. Such hatred! When will the U.S., and all countries, fight back?
So, he wants more nukes, and he wants to fight back against a "religious threat."

This should work out fine, right?