Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-20-2024, 02:23 PM
Jigsawed

Basically the Russians are more forthright with their criminality and thuggery.

As to Bill Browder: He has been a major help in persuading Oligarchs to invest their ill gotten gains in Russia
instead of London, Paris, New York, LA, Miami etc.

Check Londongrad!
Old 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Yeah. Gaza is in the forefront of the frame. Many in the world have observed the reactions of the rules basers to the Russians and Israelis and are no longer easily excitable.
I typically can barely understand what you are saying. I am 'excitable' in the sense you mean, I think, I utterly condem the conduct of both the Russians and the Israelis. Should I not be? Do you have a principled reason to say that, if you do?
Old 03-20-2024, 02:38 PM
Ready

Quote:

As to Bill Browder: He has been a major help in persuading Oligarchs to invest their ill gotten gains in Russia
instead of London, Paris, New York, LA, Miami etc.

Check Londongrad!
So? What conclusions do you want us to draw from this?

Is being forthright in thuggery and criminality a virtue or something?
Old 03-20-2024, 04:50 PM
Admin

Quote:
Wow. That's some f'd up reasoning, Dondi. No real insult intended. I'm more gobsmacked as they say.

Slava Ukraini!

Last edited by bobabode; 03-20-2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:15 PM
Jigsawed

In these times it is easier to weigh deeds and so many are not too impressed with what the House does. The House and its associates are wanting especially in regards to Gaza.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:56 PM
Ready

^^^ Yet another cryptic message. Try making your points as if we are all in fifth grade. State facts, tell what conclusions you draw from the facts, and explain why. Assume we know very little of what is obvious to you.

In this case, you might tell us who the unimpressed many are, what relevant things the House has done, and what members and factions of the House in particular are doing them, who the associates of the House you mention are, why they and the House should be regarded as 'wanting,' and what sort of actions would not be judged as wanting, especially in regaards to Gaza.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
^^^ Yet another cryptic message. Try making your points as if we are all in fifth grade. State facts, tell what conclusions you draw from the facts, and explain why. Assume we know very little of what is obvious to you.

In this case, you might tell us who the unimpressed many are, what relevant things the House has done, and what members and factions of the House in particular are doing them, who the associates of the House you mention are, why they and the House should be regarded as 'wanting,' and what sort of actions would not be judged as wanting, especially in regards to Gaza.

My interpretation or translation of the post was the attempt to make a comparison between Ukraine and Gaza. Russia's invasion and Gaza's by Israel. The Houses reaction to Russia verses Israel.

Forgetting Ukraine's only crime being the wanting of freedom from Russia, corruption and wanting to join the Western world. Verses being attached violently by a group who's goal is the destruction of Israel.

In both examples the suffering of the populace is horrendous and needs to stop. Both of the aggressor countries are acting badly for world peace. If the United Nations had any real power both would of been addressed. But it seems it does not.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:24 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post

In this case, you might tell us who the unimpressed many are, what relevant things the House has done, and what members and factions of the House in particular are doing them, who the associates of the House you mention are, why they and the House should be regarded as 'wanting,' and what sort of actions would not be judged as wanting, especially in regaards to Gaza.
It makes more sense in the original Russian.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:49 AM

Like.......
Old 03-22-2024, 06:46 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
My interpretation or translation of the post was the attempt to make a comparison between Ukraine and Gaza. Russia's invasion and Gaza's by Israel. The Houses reaction to Russia verses Israel.

Forgetting Ukraine's only crime being the wanting of freedom from Russia, corruption and wanting to join the Western world. Verses being attached violently by a group who's goal is the destruction of Israel.

In both examples the suffering of the populace is horrendous and needs to stop. Both of the aggressor countries are acting badly for world peace. If the United Nations had any real power both would of been addressed. But it seems it does not.
Thanks for expanding. Would not argue with any of your points here.